rank 41
Posted:
Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:42 am
quote : #61
profile : pm
Chile wrote:
TTS wrote:
That was also a joke. Silly.

Which leads to this question. Which was the better DC worms? Armageddon, or World Party?

Ok. Anyways, I find that Worms World Party is better just because they are the same game, but with more teams/weapons and some other miscellaneoud junk added to it. Very Happy

World Party had online. And more funny voices. Hehe, ze Frensh werms are my favorite. Although the commando American ones are funny too. Either way, you're guaranteed to either be offended or laughing your ass off!
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:34 am
quote : #62
I put in my letter how my brother and I love Worms 3D on the PS2, and would by this game immeadiatly if it comes back online. Anyone else with stories like that please tell them in your letters. My favourite are the gangster worms. "Shoot first, ask questions la'er." Very Happy
Posted:
Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:27 pm
quote : #63
Type: NTSC-U
lol, i always like the angry scotts. lol.

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:30 pm
quote : #64
Type: NTSC-U/C
hey, what is goin on with the letters nikon? Just wanted toknow if you already sent them out or what happened if you did?
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:30 am
quote : #65
Type: PAL
i can send u one as well if you like, i can also rally a few otyhers to do it for you as well, lozz.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:14 pm
quote : #66
nintendo_DS wrote:
hey, what is goin on with the letters nikon? Just wanted toknow if you already sent them out or what happened if you did?

Havnt sent them out yet. Going to deal with it in the coming month.

lozz wrote:
i can send u one as well if you like, i can also rally a few otyhers to do it for you as well, lozz.

Yes contribute one if you want to. If you know anyone else that once played WWP online for the DC, feel free to pass on the url to this thread.

As a reminder I jsut want to mention, to everyone, don't post this stuff at team17 forums please. The last thing I want is Team17 finding out about it before the thing is even sent out, already pre-deciding to shoot the thing down. I'd rather send the letters out and then get a response. ty in advance
Posted:
Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:38 am
quote : #67
Damn straight! We want to at least know that we tried and failed rather than having a cock-up at the begining and losing all we could have hoped for. Evil or Very Mad Can I ask how many letters you have now nikon? Confused
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:43 am
quote : #68
Type: PAL
yeah how many have you got now?
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:12 am
quote : #69
I have about thirteen letters at the moment.
Posted:
Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:04 am
quote : #70
Are the letters sent out at all? If not, I would like to contribute. I just don't know the guidelines.

Stonefreeze

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:32 am
quote : #71
Stonefreeze wrote:
Are the letters sent out at all?

They have not been sent out yet.

Stonefreeze wrote:
I just don't know the guidelines.

Why not?
Posted:
Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:48 am
quote : #72
I had an air head moment. I plan to write the letter and summit it to you, Nikon. God, how could I miss the guide lines on the first page?

InternetAddict
unknown
Posted:
Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:34 pm
quote : #73
does anyone know where WormyTheWorm is right now? He hasn't been here in ages and that's not like him.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:45 am
quote : #74
Type: Pal
InternetAddict wrote:
does anyone know where WormyTheWorm is right now? He hasn't been here in ages and that's not like him.

Think he has given up hope of there ever being a return of WWP. Why dont you try sending him a PM if he has Email notification on that may prompt him to visit.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:19 pm
quote : #75
I have had a pm in my outbox for almost a year, lol
I don't think he even has a email