Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:03 am
quote : #46
profile : pm
I find the poop to be rather attractive. Keep up the good work guys, although you don't need a "how many letter's now" type thing going on, if everyone writes, it won't matter how many letters there are. And TTS, please, find time between Psychonauts and write a letter, as long as it's heartfelt, they won't care if you don't know what Worms is.
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:24 pm
quote : #47
Well, it would help tremendously if you at least put a post about this in the DCEmu forus. I only stumbled upon this because I was searching for info on Outrigger online and it bought me to this post.

And don't say such nonsense like the only people who are interested in Dreamcast online are at this forum. I see plenty of people at other forums interested in it, but unfortunately the DC scene is not as tight as other scenes and news of other forums travel slowly. Had I but known there was a forum like this one I would have joined it first. but now I am joined at the hip to DCEMU. Perhaps you should post this at another forum, or even post some news at the wiki.

Anyways, I will gladly write a letter, you will get mine by tomorrow. But please post this at another forum. We are not all newbies like at gamespot.

Hi Metafox.

hebe
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:35 pm
quote : #48
Nikon has explained why, and I agree with him. There are a lot of Hardcore DC'ers at DCemu, but that is a site about downloads and programing. This is a site about Online gaming and Nikon needs online gamers. Look at one of Nikon's posts on this thread and he should explain all.

By the way Outtrigger is gone. We are all sad about it, but if we succeed this time it will bode well for the future. Very Happy

Quote:
I find the poop to be rather attractive.
Shocked
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:52 pm
quote : #49
I agree about it being mainly a games site and whatever, but there is still the Dreamcast section that gets a lot of this nostalgic crap. But whatever, I am writing my letter.

I know Outrigger is offline, I wanted to get info on sega snap.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:25 pm
quote : #50
Type: NTSC-U/C
Dark Savant wrote:
I agree about it being mainly a games site and whatever, but there is still the Dreamcast section that gets a lot of this nostalgic crap.

Huh?
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:50 pm
quote : #51
pakkitman wrote:
And TTS, please, find time between Psychonauts and write a letter, as long as it's heartfelt, they won't care if you don't know what Worms is.

For a person who never has played a Worms game in his life, I have no clue how I can be of so much help. Besides, I would at least like to know what I was talking about before writing somthing.
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:12 pm
quote : #52
TTS wrote:
pakkitman wrote:
And TTS, please, find time between Psychonauts and write a letter, as long as it's heartfelt, they won't care if you don't know what Worms is.

For a person who never has played a Worms game in his life, I have no clue how I can be of so much help. Besides, I would at least like to know what I was talking about before writing somthing.

Yea I have to agree with TTS here. How can he write a letter if he has aboslutly no perspective on the situation? How can he relate to the situation, if he has never played a Worms game in his life?

Writing letters just for the sake of it seems like a waste to me.
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:21 pm
quote : #53
lordnikon wrote:
TTS wrote:
pakkitman wrote:

Yea I have to agree with TTS here. How can he write a letter if he has aboslutly no perspective on the situation? How can he relate to the situation, if he has never played a Worms game in his life?

Writing letters just for the sake of it seems like a waste to me.

Yes, that is true nikon. However, that TTS is addicted to the Phsychonauts! Kudos to you Pakkitman on the joke! Very Happy
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:05 pm
quote : #54
Also, even If I did go out and buy a Worms game (which may happen soon), how am I suppost to know the feeling of playing it online? I had no idea how it worked, and I wouldn't even know how to put the feeling in letter form.

P.S. THAT PSYCHONAUTS IS BETTER THEN YOU'LL EVER BE CHILE!!! >=(
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:11 pm
quote : #55
i love the worms game i play the hell out of it me and my cousin kick each others butt its a fun and addicting game and u can easly spend all day playing it even u think ur on it for only 20 min or so

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:06 pm
quote : #56
TTS wrote:
Also, even If I did go out and buy a Worms game (which may happen soon), how am I suppost to know the feeling of playing it online? I had no idea how it worked, and I wouldn't even know how to put the feeling in letter form.

P.S. THAT PSYCHONAUTS IS BETTER THEN YOU'LL EVER BE CHILE!!! >=(

Well, about the Worms, sure I never played it online on the DC, but I have played it online on PC and Xbox. And if you just play Worms offline with 3 other friends, you will get that great feeling of accomplishement that could just as easily be played online.

Oh and secondly, it was just a joke! Lay off! I don't want a flame war! Razz
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:13 pm
quote : #57
That was also a joke. Silly.

Which leads to this question. Which was the better DC worms? Armageddon, or World Party?
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:19 pm
quote : #58
I have never played a worms game in my life either, so I told them that it would be awesome to have another online game to add to our list of games
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:26 pm
quote : #59
TTS wrote:
That was also a joke. Silly.

Which leads to this question. Which was the better DC worms? Armageddon, or World Party?

Ok. Anyways, I find that Worms World Party is better just because they are the same game, but with more teams/weapons and some other miscellaneoud junk added to it. Very Happy
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:49 am
quote : #60
MM not sure yet I only played armaggedon and it was good , loads of jokes and all that .
I got world party on the way though I shall tell you what I think of it when I get it Smile.
Ps gues you all right if you never even played of game of worms it wont help at all.