Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:49 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was just curious, what are peoples experiences with finding the rare rappies in forest 1 and 2? Does your character have to be at a certain skill lvl before they start to appear? Also exactly how hard is it to find them, i always wanted to upgrade my MAG to a chao mag, however, seems like that will never happen i can't find them anywhere.

Any tips?

Thanx Smile

-LordNikon
Posted:
Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:21 am
quote : #2
Since the drop rate and rare enemy rate on DC on DC is really bad its tough to get them to show up. Really they can and will appear on any difficulty level, but i forget if they drop on vhard or on ult. For mag cells on DC it may be both actually. Really your best bet is to just find a room with a few rappys in it and just pipe trick untill you get one. If you keep piping eventually you will come up with one, but it may take hours. It took me about and hour to get one on GC, I dont recall how long it took on DC but it was a long time. Bassically if you pipe for it, you'll get it but it'll take a while. It all about if your willing to spend the time on it Smile

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:37 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Looks like i am gonna have to head to the store and pick up a 24 case of code red, and find an extra comfortable chair hehe. Razz

Thanx for letting me know that the telepipe tactic works, some people on other sites denied it saying it was bogus and never worked. But if you got it to work then obviously it does Smile

-Lordnikon
Posted:
Wed May 07, 2003 3:09 pm
quote : #4
well you do have to have a certain amount of time on pso v1 before they will appear. on my v1 i never found a rare enemy but i did find a delsabers right arm legitly. on my v2 in ultimate rare rappys appeare a fair amount of time but they dont drop any items.
Posted:
Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:39 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U
ive never found a rare rappy, I found a Huge one though in ult mode. what does these A1 rappys or PAL rappys look like?