Topic: Sonic Adventure 2 Dreamcast

Page 1 of 1
Metal Hedgehog
rank 11
Posted:
Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:34 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey guys I went to http://www.sonic-cult.net/dispart.php?catid=3&gameid=5&subid=6&artid=1

ANd was just wondering how do this codes work on the DCversion.Also there others can someone tell please tell me which other codes are for the DC not the GC? Or are they for Codebreaker or Gameshark?

http://www.sonic-cult.net/dispgame.php?catid=3&gameid=5

Please.Im a little confused...well not a little a lot.Its been in my mind for a week now.And still dont know how to activate this codes.Or how to make them work.Thanks.Also its good to be back in the forums,Been gone for a while.HI everybody.

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:37 am
quote : #2
The links worked for me but:

4. No Cheat Information
No posting about cheats for any online games. No posting about devices that assist in cheating or websites that have large amounts of information for cheating online. There are exceptions which would include using a cheat device to boot imports, or other means which help improve the onlin gaming environment.

So it's against forum rules. Not that it matters much though, just look at the top of the page of the first link you gave and you have your answer. Smile
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:55 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
It is not against forum rules. The no cheat info rule only pertains to games that are ONLINE. I need to clarrify that in the rules, which is my mistake. You can post cheats to offline games. As it doesn't adversly effect anyone. Wink
Posted:
Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:18 am
quote : #4
I had always been told we weren't allowed to talk about Code Breaker or Game Shark. Oh well, in that case Metal Hedgehog, sorry, and it uses Code Breaker and is for the Dreamcast version.
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:42 pm
quote : #5
Well I know there for the Codebreaker but how do you make them work?I have tried has anyone succedded in making them work?Or you Just Don't Care?