Page 1 of 1
Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
While practicing on retrieving some files from a game disk, I stumbled upon a dreamcast web browser (dream key) guide and some other stuff. I'll posted it up for everyone to take a look at once I get the bugs worked out. Because I'm still with Tripod, I have to run everything through a script so it doesn't give you a million popups, and in doing so, the trade off is major problems with getting it to recognize the right directories.

Here is another one I found: (It has a fairly good list of canned DC games)

Canned DC Games

If you have any other links or know the whereabouts of any other previously thought "gone" Dreamcast website, post information regarding your find here.

- Dreamcast ™

MK
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:30 pm
quote : #2
Most depressing list. Ever.
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:59 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
sigh.... If I could've just had the chance to play Legend of the Blade Masters... or SWAT 3 on my DC, I think I would've died feeling as if my life was complete...

:tears fill eyes: man, the DC... if only those games would've come out - the DC wouldn't have gone when it did... hell, it might even still be around for all we know with the amazing line-up of games that were cancelled... I actually could guarantee that if half of those games out, the DC would've been the PS2's top rival. ... siiiiiiiiiiiigh. Sad
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:12 pm
quote : #4
NibelheimPromise wrote:
sigh.... If I could've just had the chance to play Legend of the Blade Masters... or SWAT 3 on my DC, I think I would've died feeling as if my life was complete...

:tears fill eyes: man, the DC... if only those games would've come out - the DC wouldn't have gone when it did... hell, it might even still be around for all we know with the amazing line-up of games that were cancelled... I actually could guarantee that if half of those games out, the DC would've been the PS2's top rival. ... siiiiiiiiiiiigh. Sad

The DC was the PS2's top rival when production stopped. In fact, the 3rd quarter (or 4th?) of 2001, Dreamcast actually OUTSOLD PS2 for the first time since the PS2's release. Sega just ran out of money from the ditch it had dug with it's botched Saturn release.
rank 44
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:30 pm
quote : #5
Type: PAL
pakkitman wrote:
NibelheimPromise wrote:

The DC was the PS2's top rival when production stopped. In fact, the 3rd quarter (or 4th?) of 2001, Dreamcast actually OUTSOLD PS2 for the first time since the PS2's release. Sega just ran out of money from the ditch it had dug with it's botched Saturn release.

i find that sum how hard to beleive, that may be true for the us but from what i kno the n64 was doing prity damn well in the uk at that time, BUT i dont want to start an argument about this here so im going to return to topic.t'is an interesting site dreamcast tm is this a site u made using the dreamkey thing or is this a site uve archived and put back up?
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:31 pm
quote : #6
It's true, the DC was outselling PS2 at the time of production being shut down.
Posted:
Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:16 pm
quote : #7
It was very true. Sega's price reduction on the Dreamcast and announcement for the end of production sparked a big increase in sales.

The price reduction is what brought me on board.

How are my little crackers doing today?
freshcut_t70
banned!
Posted:
Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:35 am
quote : #8
Some of those games were released on Xbox and PS2, I seen Galleon at hastings for 5.00 (Xbox) GunValkrie i think was on Xbox too. Its too bad a lot of these games weren't completed and sold. I know i would have bought some them.