Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
According to polygon The Castle of Shikigami II is coming to sega dreamcast. It is yet anothr beutiful overhead shooter which was release dfor Gamecube and soon (if not yet, not sure) Ps2. It will be realease don Xbox and Dreamcast according to polygon.

Don't ge tto excited yet. Polygon isn't the best source. Wait until more official anouncements. But if it's true, it seem slie a long dead console in the US, just won't die.

http://www.polygonmag.com/news/index.php?id=1096

Last edited by Chris5687 on Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:11 pm
quote : #2
I don't think that is right, the release schedule on Sega of Japans site remains un-changed and they are the source more of the time for news like this and they would get the news first if it was right, un-less Sega of Japan just found out about this, and are slow about posting news. But if they are right thats cool the release schedule for the Dreamcast in 04' right now only has one game, I hope the Dreamcast can make it for atleast one more year in Japan, but right now its looking bad

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:32 am
quote : #3
hey post a link will ya
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:51 am
quote : #4
evilnine wrote:
hey post a link will ya

A link was posted, look a little harder Wink

Too bad it's just a rumor. I thought it might be, polygon also said news of Shenmue III being confirmed, which was just speculation made by them when Sega updated their new site.

Oh well, at least there is hope. If it comes true, I will be very happy indeed.

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:34 pm
quote : #5
Wow, great news dude! Very Happy
It would be swank if it had online play..