Page Location: Home > Maximum Pool > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:34 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Just to confirm this in a thread of its own for all you Pal gamers. Maximum pool cant be booted with utopia boot disk it freezes up before the loading finishes. So if your in the Pal region and your waiting for a copy of Maximum pool and only have a utopia boot disk you need to get hold of another boot disk. I can confirm personaly that action replay works fine.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:46 pm
quote : #2
Yeah i found that the hard way lol and yeah it was the action replay i used too to get it working and now yeah another cool game for my dreamcast

Htbaa
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:55 pm
quote : #3
Just make it self bootable. I did, and it works. Although I haven't been online with it yet. I need to download some vmi file for that?

http://www.pcc-online.net
dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:56 pm
quote : #4
Htbaa wrote:
Just make it self bootable. I did, and it works. Although I haven't been online with it yet. I need to download some vmi file for that?

Man, do you know how much work that requires? You have to rip the game through that slow ass serial port. Then you have to apply the patch to make it bootable in every reagon. Then convert the files to a self-booting image.

Most people on here dont know how to do all that, and why would you go through all the trouble anyways? Just stick in a action replay disc and your good to go. Mr. Green
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:35 pm
quote : #5
If you have a AR you could do that, yes. If you have the game and broadband just look for it at the internet. If you already own the original you are allowed to make a backup. Or atleast that counts for my country.

http://www.pcc-online.net
deadmanshand
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:57 pm
quote : #6
how about a gameshark Question