1, 2  Next
Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:57 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I went here and on the splash page, it says "7/2005." Is there some new/re release that I'm not aware of?

- Dreamcast ™

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:01 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
isnt this Nikon's fan site for the game?
rank 39
Posted:
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:04 am
quote : #3
I don't know. Though, whatever's happening looks like it's going to happen this month. It could be one of those clever images that the server alters to say things. It could just be updated with the appropriate date automatically through some server-side script.

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:06 am
quote : #4
yeah Im sure its Nikons site
Posted:
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:08 am
quote : #5
Type: PAL
yeh it is nikons fan site look http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3821 Cool
rank 39
Posted:
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:12 am
quote : #6
Thanks for the link. I can't wait for this to open up. Should be pretty good.

dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:17 am
quote : #7
I give it a 15% chance that the site actually makes it up this month.
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:24 am
quote : #8
dwachill wrote:
I give it a 15% chance that the site actually makes it up this month.

Not even Laughing

All the recent chaos with Dreamcast Online has caused me to be unable to meat that deadline.

Were looking a bit closer to september actually. It is going to take about a month to develop.

mcmonkey's url link above has all the details
Posted:
Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:28 pm
quote : #9
I was thinking about this a while back, take your time with this, its not like its going anywhere...
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:39 pm
quote : #10
yea nikon dont push urself harder than you already are . yea things need to be done but not pushing your self to have a nerves break down . that wont be good if that happens . so just take it as much as u can and give ur self some rest in between projects .
yea just dont be having a brain overload on us lol Wink

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:26 pm
quote : #11
Yea I know, but I am under a bit of pressure. I have dedicated most of my time and resources to onlineconsoles.com and the restoration of dreamcast online for the past 2 years. I have done freelance design to eek by, as well as some contract work downtown(chicago)....its time for me to wrap this stuff up and move on and seek fulltime employment.

Outtrigger.net is a dual purpose website. It has nothing to do with onlineconsoles directly and is more of a side project of mine. It won't have any community features. It is simply a devoted product website to outtrigger as a homage to the game.

Its other purpose is to fully flesh out all of my skills in flash in a single piece. At the moment I really don't have anything laying around that showcases my full repetoire in flash. While a recent project I did for a client is pretty slick, its not like it involved sreaming video or other high-end flash features that I would like to showcase.

So outtrigger.net sort of has to get started and finished within a timely manner as it must be done BEFORE i go searching for work. And I do need to start searching for work extremly soon.

So as much as I would like to kick back and toss it on the back burner. I really need to get it rolling as soon as I can.

Sucks...but thats the way life goes *shrugs*
Posted:
Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:47 pm
quote : #12
Yea I always checked up on that site when I could to see if anything came up. Regardless, if this site is any indication, the site will look pretty darn top-notch. Outtrigger is the only (once) online shooter I lack and while I still think its quite a looker (from all the gameplay vids I've seen) I just haven't had the time/funds to get every game I want. Still, good luck with the site and I hope I'll be able to sing praises about it as well.
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:42 pm
quote : #13
Don't rush it nikon, the sight is going to be fandabulousous,(Question) I can tell!
I MUST get this game! I'll probably get a cheap PAL copy.

Last edited by hebe on Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:22 am
quote : #14
Yea the PAL copy has all of the same offline features that the US / JP copy has. So you'll be all set Smile
Posted:
Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:07 am
quote : #15
the pal version had not exactly the same feature because in the Us version you can choose 4 colors more than the pal version on outtrigger's caracter, probably thanks to the online mode! Rolling Eyes