Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
1, 2  Next
dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:30 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
OK, its time for a new free and "Not agenst the rules" download for your dreamcast. I know, i spoil you. Mr. Green

When i uploaded Metal Slug NGCD for everyone, i said i would try to get some more Neo Geo CD games to emulate on DC, so here is a new one.

ROBO ARMY

This is a decent side scrolling "Beat-Em-Up", compleately selfbooted by me using the Neo Geo CD Emulator. This one is actually better emulated than metal slug, and i have yet to run into a single glitch while playing.

*REMEMBER, I DIDNT MAKE THE EMULATOR.* I just added the game files and made it selfbootable.

Anyways, its hosted on rapidshare and its a .cdi file so you can use Discjuggler or Alcohol 120 to burn it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3162857/Dreamcast_-_RobotArmyNGCD.rar.html
rank 21
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:52 am
quote : #2
Wow cool thanks so much for it still havernt finished your last game so cool anothe rone come salong .
I know your a problably a bit mad at me but let me assure you what I promised to do I so did and its on its way airmail Wink , lets hope it works . Ps does this 1 also have some glitches like the other in the 3 or 4 level ? Thanks again for putting it up , once I get more cd r's I wil definetly use 1 for it Very Happy

Last edited by charmed_699 on Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:15 am
quote : #3
dont suppose u has found a better version of metal slug yet? ah well, i got metal slug 3 for xbox the other day, it rules!!! thanks for this i shall try it out v soon.
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:52 am
quote : #4
There are no new emulators out. The DCEMU scene is falling behind lately, i havent seen anything worth getting in a few months.

BTW, how would everyone like it if I loaded a NES emulator full of roms and released it? I could put all the classics like mario and such.
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:06 am
quote : #5
nah i prefer sega classics on my dreamcast. never was a fan of snes back in the day, i only had the megadrive and master system!! still im sure theres loads of good games out there.
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:42 am
quote : #6
Whoa Super nintendo games on my dreamcast ? That would be awesome if you could do it , any chance that the great Lion king would be on it , because I really like that game . Oh and Super mario all stars , just would be way too good . Thanks Very Happy

dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:49 am
quote : #7
OK, ill leave it up to a vote. I can do:

NES
SNES
Genesis
rank 41
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:54 am
quote : #8
Dream SNES is the best emulator out there for Dreamcast. So, that get's my vote. Who knows? Maybe one of my relatives in Pakistan actually has a cd-burner! Rolling Eyes
rank 44
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:11 am
quote : #9
Type: PAL
i think i'd go for the nes one but ive never realy played any nes games before, actualy how about a master system one?
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:56 am
quote : #10
To my knowledge, there isnt a great SMS emu out there, and i dont know the SMS games well ether.
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:02 pm
quote : #11
Snes has my vote, im with Charmed, All stars would be awesome!

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:07 pm
quote : #12
if ur doin a snes one make sure u put FFV on there (pritty gud game aslong as its the translated version)
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:08 am
quote : #13
Man, all of those consoles deserve the works.

NES- Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Tecmo Bowl, River City Ransom, Contra, Punchout...
Genesis-Sonic, Shining Force, Street Fighter, Streets of Rage, Virtua Racing, Gunstar Heroes, Phantasy Star....
SNES-Mario Allstarts, Starfox, Mario Kart, Super Punchout, Orge Battle, Final Fantasy...

Each of these consoles has so many good games for them. The only one that I'm not sure about is the 8-Bit Sega system. Is there any good games for it? I heard that the life cycle, while long, was kinda killed off when Sega sold the rights of the system for someone else to produce. I hear that the 3D glasses were pretty sweet!

Stonefreeze

Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:22 am
quote : #14
Type: NTSC-U/C
dwachill wrote:
To my knowledge, there isnt a great SMS emu out there, and i dont know the SMS games well ether.

Actually, the new sms plus is widely claimed as the best emu ever seen on the dc.

It plays Sms, Mark III, and Game gear games at full speed and sound

have commercial looking menus which allow you to organize your games into any folders

and features screenshots for every game.

check it out, it's a must have dc emu.

as for dreamsnes, it's one amazing job. But if your serious about playing snes games on dc, then you'll want to think about overclocking.
rank 18
Posted:
Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:24 am
quote : #15
Thanks for the heads up on the sms emu. I compleately missed that one. I think what i am going to do is do one of each, and stagger the releases. Ill start with SNES, then next month do a different one, ect....

Ill work on getting the games this week, should be ready by saturday.