Page 1 of 2
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon May 26, 2003 10:40 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
ok finally played Ooga Booga, this game rules, i can't wait for tonight Smile Sorry i missed last nights game you guys i had to work on the site. But i'll be on tonight...prepare for some tiki terror Shocked
Posted:
Mon May 26, 2003 8:52 pm
quote : #2
techno? slayn where were you guys? hehe i chilled there for like 40 minutes. Where you guys on last night or tonight? anyways gotte get a game coing cause this game rules.

-lordnikon
Posted:
Mon May 26, 2003 9:54 pm
quote : #3
I got Ooga Booga about a year ago. Great game. I was never able to get online (I only have the modem. Like an idiot I didn't get the BBA when it was $59.) I thought all this time the servers were gone so I quit playing it. I will have to hook up the phone line again and try it out. BTW: Can you have more than one player on the DC in your home and play others like some of the other games?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon May 26, 2003 10:56 pm
quote : #4
I havn't tried that yet with Ooga Booga, but i know for sure you can do with with bomberman online Smile Having multiple people online off the same dreamcast.

Yea servers are still up for 26 different games. Check the lounge forum for a sticky post on the current working games list.

That would rock if you get ooga booga up and running, would love to throw down, i love the game.

-LordNikon
Posted:
Wed May 28, 2003 7:15 pm
quote : #5
I don't know how much you have played, but Boar Polo with 4 people is fun as hell.

It might have been something to do with my account name. Choo Choo had you sign up for a name when you logged on. Ooga booga wanted you to make one at sega or segasports.com (which I did.) Neve could get on (maybe ther servers were down during that time.) Been a year since I tried.

Checked the list and just from memory, I know I have 14 of those games. Hard to keep track in my head. I have about 30 PS/2, 70 DC, 60 Saturn and who knows how many for other platforms. So I am gonna hook up the ol phone line this weekend and see what all I have.

momonpso
rank 5
Posted:
Thu May 29, 2003 9:31 am
quote : #6
You can still play Ooga Booga online?????? I thought the servers went down.!

"Goodness is the only investment that never fails" *Thoreau
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Sat May 31, 2003 1:31 am
quote : #7
o man I dont have ooga booga yet Sad
Posted:
Sat May 31, 2003 8:05 am
quote : #8
Evilnine, you have to try it, it is so much fun!!! The characters are sooo funny. It's a great party game. "Bow down, I rule!"

momonpso
rank 5
Posted:
Sat May 31, 2003 8:09 am
quote : #9
Hawkez, yes you can have more than one player on the DC in your home and play online with others. They play as your guest. Smile

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat May 31, 2003 4:59 pm
quote : #10
momonpso! me and Slayn played Ooga Booga the lastnight Smile Was soooooooooo funnnnnnnnnn BOAR POLO ROX!!!!!!! We are gonna be playing again this sunday, check the game schedule for time info Smile

Nope servers are still up and running, if you check the lounge forum, there is s sticky post with the current working games list, shows all the DC online games that are still functional online. Wink
Posted:
Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:52 am
quote : #11
Laughing dam this is like the 4th time im doin this, everysingle time I say im buying BOM, I end up buying something else ((ooga bogga for instance)) o well ima buy both in one hot AHA never though of that now did I, o yeah my user look up is hand mand, U like?
Posted:
Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:43 am
quote : #12
Lordnikon, I very rarely play video games after 10 PM so was unable to join in your ooga booga game. Once in a great while, I'll go on PSO after 10 but not very often.

hbonillajr
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:22 am
quote : #13
Ok, I just purchased a copy of this game to see what all the hype was about and I must say, best money spent in my entire life!!! soo.....whenever you guys schedule your next game, count me in. I'm free just about anytime, day or night so put it on the scheduler and I'll be sure to be there. I'm also working on expanding my online dc library, next on the list....................Outtrigger. So expect to see alot more of me, c'ya online Smile

P.S. Sorry for flooding your scheduler with my "Starlancer" posts, I know it must be getting annoying.
Posted:
Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:18 am
quote : #14
Hahha no worries mayn, i am working on fixing it so that it everything works out for the best. I am gonna schedule some Ooga Booga, so FUN! This i great that you got it cause i have been dying to play that game on the regular. I am gonna get starlancer soon hopefully, still searchin, hard game to find hehe.
Posted:
Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:22 am
quote : #15
I know this topic hasn't been updated in quite awhile, but if anyone wants to play Ooga Booga, just post on the board.

Also, look for themytho online...

-TM