Page 1 of 1
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:42 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was playing online and after the game finished. A message popped up that said "disconnected for chat server" Now, we could still play games, but I disconnected to see if the chat server could be contacted and it couldn't. I am now on the outside world of everyone that is stuck online in that game.
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Dreamcast ™
rank 39
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:53 am
quote : #2
If I recall correctly, I think 4x4 was the game where you could be banned. Had you rubbed any the wrong way during your visit?

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:36 pm
quote : #3
no, and i was wondering because all the guys in my team (a group of four) could not get back in to the chat server either. Tell me if this happened to anyone, or if it is still happening now.
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Tank
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 pm
quote : #4
I've gotten that message before. That game has a tendency to disconnect from time to time. Wait an hour or so and try again.
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:38 pm
quote : #5
ah, thanks much Mr. Green
maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:41 pm
quote : #6
yea it happens alot dont worry it a normal thing i know the first time it happened to me i was like wtf . my gspy account loggs off like every 5 min its all normal for me welcome to the wonder full world of 4x4 evo online. oh and btw i am also known as AKoRcC~maddmaxx in 4x4 evo online

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:45 pm
quote : #7
k, thanks guys. I am Rob on 4x4