Topic: Black & white??

Page 1 of 1
-=Pennywise=-
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I have a demo disc with a video of Black & white for DC. Was this just planned to be made for DC? Cause i havent seen it anywhere except on that demo disc. Sad
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:10 pm
quote : #2
there is this site i remember that said all the cancelled games, and one was *white&black (they reversed the name for DC i think). so yes it was planned, ill post the site if i come across it again. but man, there were like 100 planned games!
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:02 pm
quote : #3
more then 100 ... and info on it is in this months article on my site ... page 3 if you go there .... o and that site is http://www.geocities.com/nonhype/directory.htm

AC/DC
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:49 pm
quote : #4
Wow, that's a lot of friggin', yes, friggin' games! Yet some of them went on to other consoles....monkey ballllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll- Very Happy

Do you know if they would've been released if the dreamcast would've lived longer?
Dream
Cast
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:53 pm
quote : #5
Ya, most of them were cancelled because DC's poor game sales thanks to Sega ... if it wasn't for that the Dreamcast would have been one of the most PC to system ported in history so many titles from PC were coming to DC ... really unfair we got cheated out of the best games...

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:29 am
quote : #6
your missing i think 4 games wont say why or cant find solid info case then it would be flaming, but anyways here it goes.

Nights2
GTA3
THPS3 with online gaming
and blecast that u can play sega CD and saturn games