Page 1 of 1
Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:14 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Can anyone explain why the Burning Rangers theme is in PSO? There are quite a few other unusal songs in there as well. Was this song part of an online quest or something?

Thanks. Smile

- Dreamcast ™

M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:26 pm
quote : #2
You are correct. It is part of an online quest. You are given "discs" that you can use to change the music that plays during the quest one of which is Burning Rangers theme.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:32 pm
quote : #3
yes but the reason why its in there is cos sonic team made both games. they decided to incorporate the burning rangers into one of the missions. probably to cheer up the burning rangers fans that were hoping for a sequel or something. i know i was!!
Posted:
Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:58 pm
quote : #4
yes, like said before, this was part of an online quest where you can change the music in the quest. Take my advice: If you dont care about the music that is already there, dont CHANGE the music, as you cannot get it back to normal without quitting the quest Laughing
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
SEGA RPG FAN
rank 20
Posted:
Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:07 pm
quote : #5
Well, There is a downloadable quest that uses the Burning Rangers music in a way that makes sense. The Central Dome Fire Swirl

quest has you put out fires and transport people to safety just like in the Burning Rangers game! The Burning Rangers music plays

throughout this quest. It's really cool for anyone who's played Burning Rangers to play this quest. I know I was a little bit giddy when I

heard the music in PSO for the first time Razz

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:14 am
quote : #6
thats what i thought he was talking about, the central dome fire swirl dl quest where you actually meet the odd burning ranger, put out fires as the main part of the mission and save people and the burning rangers music is playing thru out. i thought that is what he was reffering to.
Posted:
Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:47 pm
quote : #7
There's a song in the game called "Dreams." Has the same sort of Nights theme to it. I'll post a sample of it if I get a chance.

Posted Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:06 pm:

Here you go:

Song Title : Dreams. Listen

- Dreamcast ™

Negloziae
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:23 pm
quote : #8
All songs are out of games of the creator of Phantasy Star, Wonder Boy, Sonic, Nights etc.

In Shenmue u can collect figures out of these games. In PSO u can hear the music.

I find it great.

The Burning Rangers song u can hear in "Fire Swirl" and in "Garon's Treachery".
In the last one u can hear too:

Nights (Endtitle is singing by a man and a woman)
Sonic Adventure
Chu Chu Rocket

and in "The Missing Maracas"

They dont sound so. They are the originals.

so far

Last edited by Negloziae on Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total