Topic: i gots me a new bleem

Page 1 of 1
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:18 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
finally after so many weeks of searchin i finally came across bleemcast ver metal gear solid "deeps breath" aahh now ima head to alaska and save the worl from my evil twin bro niko.. err umm *cough**cough* i mean liquid snake, from using metal gear ray from destroying the worl, and by my side dcmag..err *cough**cough**sniff* phew what a cold ,i meant to say otacon will be by my side Very Happy
Posted:
Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:31 pm
quote : #2
cool, bleem was a great idea too bad Sony had to get all bitch-e

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:26 am
quote : #3
u think the people at bleem would of been better off if they made old sega games playable instead of the playstation, i mean many people were looking foward as the dreamcast being backwards compatible, with both saturn and sega CD games, i mean pretty good games were out there for these two system and it dosent affect saga in any negative way
Posted:
Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:57 am
quote : #4
Seriously. If only Bleem would have gone after the gold in the Sega archives instead of the Sony vaults.

Oh well. Such is life. Sad