Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
lumwoz
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ive been naging sega about several different things ove the past few months and Ive managed to squeeze three absolutely useless replies out of them. I must have contatced them about 10 times now and I've only ever got 2 replies which were no help what so ever.

I E-mailed them about getting some new PSO codes, because the ones I had were already used, I e-mailed them about 5 times about this so many times and the 1 reply I got gave me new codes but they were invalid I AM POSITIVE that I entered them correctly. I e-mailed them LOADS about this and they never replied.

My other problem was with getting dreamkey 3.0 They said "for us to send you a dreamkey3.0 you must send us your name and address" so I did about three times and I never got a reply.

Is sega pissing anyone else about is is it just that they don't like me for no apparent reason, Liam

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:07 pm
quote : #2
best thing to do is ring them. its a whole different ball game when you have some one telling you want they want. if you ring them they will be very helpfull. sega of europe are very good at dealing with issues but they may be getting a lot of requests for this as more and more people are buying second hand copies of this title. lets hope its not coming to the time when they will cease supplying new codes. call them and try to sort it out. if you cant ring them (maybe you dont live in the eu) then i dont know what else to suggest. give charmed699 a buzz, hes normally very helpful and can sort this out for you.
Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:43 pm
quote : #3
thanks for the advice, Yeah I do live in the eu and I have now bought a brand new copy of pso now but if that doesn'y work im gonna ring them up.

If I get through to an indian call centre I will declare a state of war between Sega and myself Twisted Evil

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:27 am
quote : #4
Hey hey calm down you know I been getting people loads of serial codes and web browers from them for loads of people and that never happens to me. You have to ask politely be nice make it look likte they doing you a huge favour , which they are anyway because if we see it well , no other company does something like this . So that first of all to get it you do need to sign up in the support center then everything they ask you for like your adress give it to them through the ask a question thing . DOnt email them from your email because they will never recognise it from their database only if its as a problem in a question .
If all doesnt work pm to see what we can do about getting you to play online Smile

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:43 am
quote : #5
Type: Pal
I always found sega europe to be very good with minor request but useless with anything more in depth. The people on the phone obviously dont have any knowledge of the DC online world they didnt even know they hosted WWP.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:27 am
quote : #6
Type: PAL
sega are always fine with me , they sent me dreamkey within 4 days of me emailing them!!
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:56 pm
quote : #7
Type: Pal
lozz wrote:
sega are always fine with me , they sent me dreamkey within 4 days of me emailing them!!

Yeh this is simple anyone with handwritting skills, copy of DK3 and an envelope can manage this.

lol

Laters