Page 1 of 1
DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:35 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I say strange because out of the few people who did come NO ONE picked a wolverine!
Lonewolf was their for more than 2 hours , Lozz, and HEBE stopped by for a little while and Mertens was off and on through out the evening and JMC finished it off with me.

Now the REALLY weird part , Mertens kept getting disconnected , but Mr. Master of the mines got 5 kills w/o being online!
i'll just say 3 of the 5 were me at one point I even told Lonewolf I thought it was one of his.

Overall we kinda wondered where everyone was at , but still a fun time running into Mertens Mines!
lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:06 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
sorry i could only stay for 5 mins but my parents were expecting a call so i couldnt stay, thanks, lozz.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:37 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
ya, friday was an interesting day for me. It was the first time I had tried playing starlancer online in my new apartment. I don't really know what is going on, but you saw me get disconnected all the time, always within about 10 minutes or less. After I got disconnected, I couldn't connect to the internet for like 15 minutes.

I did manage, however, to get some kills apparently Very Happy . God bless mines. They do all my dirtywork, even when I'm on the can because I was disconnected.

That was some strange lag though. I wouldnt freeze until I typed a message asking if anyone could see me (or swearing frofusely) and sometimes I could see other messages like, "he's gone again." I discovered that if I pressed all the buttons and triggers and moved the joystick frantically I could unfreeze myself and surprise some poor bastard Twisted Evil Were any of my kills registering before I was disconnected for the last time? It showed I was getting them, but I was lagging so heavily, I didn't think it was possible.

And, wasn't JMC in a wolverine some of the time? The sound of those capillary lasers is chilling........and I was CONSTANTLY hearing them come my way........ Mad
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:05 am
quote : #4
I managed to get a few kills in, but I died again and again becauese I kept crahing into asteroids! Laughing I'm pretty much the worst pilot ever, but friday Starlancer was my first time online, my copy only arrived on thursday! Very Happy It was good fun guys! Same time next week? Confused