1, 2, 3  Next
Soniku
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:30 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
More questions from Soniku!

1.) Why is my PSO v2 disc asking for my PSO v1 serial # and Access Key? I just wanted to see what would happen if I try to go online... It says it wants to convert my PSO data to v2.... That doesn't make sense to me. My character is already converted. My PSO data is already entered, yet it doesn't take it... why?

2.) Can't I go online with my NTSC v2? I mean, how much different is the PAL version anyway? Does the PAL version have special numbers inside for PAL servers or something? Maybe... Maybe it all depends on what type of Serial Number/Access key I have?

3.) So, if I can't get my PSO v2, still, I want to mess with it. How can I COMPLETELY delete my Dreamcast flash memory? The "X+A" thing in the browser doesn't delete the PSO data...

4.) Anybody wanna send me a free copy of PSO v2 PAL?
Posted:
Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:34 am
quote : #2
1.) well its coz your dc has an old key number for v1 saved
2.) there are no differents - its simple the PAL version which is online right now (+ jap.)
3.) donno - here its DK 1.0 for deleting internal memory - but Im sure planetweb browser works 2
4.) BIG LOL
Posted:
Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 pm
quote : #3
grubensau wrote:
4.)BIG LOL
EVEN BIGGER LOL!!!! Man, what made you ask that? I been searching all over gods-green earth for that game to buy... Even willing to trade a number of games for it, with no avail. And your simply ASKING for it, ROFL. My hats off to you bro. X-D

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:32 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well guys yea I don't think its all that great to laugh at him... and Soniku don't take it personal they are just having fun, not trying to make fun of you or anything. They are just pointing out that PAL PSO is not in great supply to be given away for free.

But yea Soniku, check the PAL PSO faq guide for more info on places to acquire PAL PSO. This one guy simplesmon sells them. Also I should point out that the guide is in serious need to added information which is being worked on currently.

You cannot play on PAL PSO servers with your NTSC copy. As far as Deleting your flash memory you will need Dreamkey 1.0 or Planetweb 1.0.

I still have to get Planetweb 1.0 image from Excalibur and put it up on the site so people can get it, as its a really usuefull tool.
Posted:
Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:22 pm
quote : #5
Ywah Soniku dont take our answer for 4.) personal - you are welcome. If you are able 2 spent some money - pm me and I will look for a cheap (whatever that mens) new PSO here. But its defnitly not for free (a registred shipping 2 america goes for 10 EUR from here).
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:43 am
quote : #6
Thanks everybody. No worries, yo! I was just kidding about the free thing. I know it's in short supply. *Sigh* I recently bought my V2 NTSC on eBay to complete my DC PSO collection. (First eBay purchase, w00t!) I was just curious.

I'm still unclear about what makes the PAL version of the game able to go online and not the NTSC. There has to be some difference in the games, right? What exactly is that diffrence? I wanna see if there is there a way to exploit it and get online...

So, I need PWBroswer 1.0? Man. I've got 2.0. Does 1.0 have diffrent options and stuff?

Come on people. We're smart. We can find a way to beat the system...
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:46 am
quote : #7
1.0 has the ability to fully wipe and reset the internal memory. 2.0 and greater does not have that option.

Also there is no way to exploit / beat the system.

The solution is, buy PAL PSO sealed. Clear internal memory so you won't have any serial issues. Use boot disc to boot PAL PSO. Then play online.
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:59 am
quote : #8
Question. Where can i find a cheap, unopened copy of PAL PSO v2? The more i look at the screenies, the more i recall my glory days of playing the game. IM DYING TO PLAY DAMN IT! Razz LOL Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:01 am
quote : #9
ebay.co.uk is probobly your best bet. Start emailing sellers. Probobly going to cost you anywhere beween 20-40 dollars. You can get the game just have to dig around and go for it.
Posted:
Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:37 pm
quote : #10
Quote:
I still have to get Planetweb 1.0 image from Excalibur and put it up on the site so people can get it, as its a really usuefull tool.

I think this isn't worth it. Prophet][ and Skynet over at the DCemu forums came up with this:
http://users.tpg.com.au/jenkeis/DCflash.nrg
It is so much easier and it worked for me. It's a tiny download, and then you burn it onto a CD-R, then you just pop it in your DC and it comes up with a message telling you that your Dc's memory has been flashed. Trust me, it works.
Posted:
Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:51 pm
quote : #11
Great. Still going to put up PlanetWeb v1.0. As I feel its worth putting up.
Posted:
Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:07 pm
quote : #12
I may really need that Planetweb 1.0. I flubbed up and sold my v1 copy and didn't write down the serial. I don't need it yet, and may not at all. I plan on making a new character for the PAL servers, and I'm sure I'll need to get a fresh serial. Confused
Posted:
Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:38 am
quote : #13
Has there been any luck with the PW 1 download, i could really do with a copy of this do delete the info in my 2nd dreamcast, mite have to wait till i could back t my mums and find my old DK1 not seen it in years tho Sad

Dcrafty
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:59 am
quote : #14
hebe wrote:
Quote:

I think this isn't worth it. Prophet][ and Skynet over at the DCemu forums came up with this:
http://users.tpg.com.au/jenkeis/DCflash.nrg
It is so much easier and it worked for me. It's a tiny download, and then you burn it onto a CD-R, then you just pop it in your DC and it comes up with a message telling you that your Dc's memory has been flashed. Trust me, it works.

just use this mate
Posted:
Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:00 am
quote : #15
i cant its a nero file and i dont think nero 6 will burn it, think u need 5.5 or something