Page Location: Home > StarLancer > Topic

Forum: StarLancer

Topic: nuclear threat is freakin awsome!

Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:41 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
OK so me and rchimchim33025 were playing StarLancer just now. And it was on nuclear threat mode. I had never extensively played this game mode. It rox! Ok we all need to stop being lazy and seriously read these game modes more LOL. Then te game is way more fun.

Ok get this. Basically there are 6 beacons scattered all over the map. You have to grab all 6 beacons, then fly through this center ring. Then a MASSIVE nuclear explosion goes off killing everyone on the map. The visual effect alone is worth the view, even if your about to die Smile
Posted:
Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:03 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U
OMG i love nuke threat! the best thing to do is get all the beacons, then fly through the ring, then turn around and watch as everyone else TRIES to outrun the explosion. very amusing. or just mine the hell out of the center ring, so when someone gets all the beacons and flies like mad to make it to the ring, right before they pass through, they explode, leaving you to grab the beacons and get in.

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:50 pm
quote : #3
vampire is a cool concept too.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux