Topic: MDK2, any good?

Page 1 of 1
petrolhead
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:20 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I've got this game coming in the next week (Ebay) and was wondering how good you all think it is?

Any tips?

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:41 am
quote : #2
its one of the most original and best looking games on dreamcast. it is however also one of the hardest in my humble opinion. i love this game and think the graphics are amazing. i just cant get very far. and its bloody funny as well.
Posted:
Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:39 am
quote : #3
Ooh, don't get me started on this game. I played this game religiously during about a four-month span (with some breaks of course due to some really, really challenging levels) and beat it. The control, while seemingly uninviting at first, in fact is brilliant, and after playing the game for under an hour you'll be able to snipe, switch guns, leap in to the air and sour above the enemies and rain bullets on them in about 10 seconds of gaming. The graphics, with the exception of the slightly blocky characters, is amazing, and in my opinion ousted the PS2 version of this game. The level design is amazing, not so surprising seeing as it is developed by Bioware (KOTOR, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire), and there is a great tongue in cheek humor about this game. This is my favorite action game. Period.
rank 16
Posted:
Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:19 am
quote : #4
Have you ever listened to the music tracks on the game? The last track ain't music, but it's an extension of the very first cutscene. "It's over." Give it a listen, I found it hilarious.
Posted:
Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 pm
quote : #5
This game isnt for OTTO NORMAL GAMER. Part one was the hell and part 2 is the nightmare - the gameplay looks a little bit unfair for me (its like trying 2 read a real good book in russian).
Posted:
Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:59 am
quote : #6
MDK2 is one of my favorite games. but i never finished it, it got too hard for me. Mr. Green
banned!
Posted:
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:30 pm
quote : #7
MDK2 is probaly one of the hardest games on the DC, but i enjoyed it all the way to the point when i was permanently stuck, then i put the controller down.