Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:59 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
After my daughter wrecked my PSO ver 2 disk Sad I have now aquired another from Ebay Smile Got a good price too £10.50 so I should have that with me within the week. In celebration of the arival I will no doubt have to play some PSO whoo. Myself and Segadreamcaster will be looking to set up some games most likely on Saturday evenings.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:08 am
quote : #2
Wahey Blast awsome man. Not sure if you remember me, use to play with you and sega on 4x4 at night. Well when you get PSO give us a shout and I'll most likely come join you Smile

CONTACT ME VIA PM OR EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:42 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
congrats on ur re-purchase, I hope these saturday PSO games end up being like the games Ultrapro used to host.
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:29 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hi,

Yeah excellent news that you will be back on PSO and of course that means I will be to...lol...blast and I did host some games at one time, must have been over a year ago now Sad which were fairly popular, they started off being called "PSO play pen" or something like that as it was all new characters/players Smile So hopefully we can start playing a bit more often, although I think blast and I both find PSO to be a little tiresome after a while, so I think we will probably be sticking to just Saturdays and see how it goes...should be good fun though Smile

Hi Circ, im sure blast remebers you I certainly do....I expect we will be returning to 4x4 evo at some point in the not too distant future, as we have disscussed going back to varied games, which we havent done since maximum pool came back online, so its been 5 months of max pool Smile great fun. But I think we will be heading back to 4x4 for some games soon, as well as quake and PSO hopefully..and perhaps starlancer. So anyway perhaps we can meet up of 4x4 or whatever again soon Smile

Congrats again blast Smile

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:30 pm
quote : #5
Good to hear! I'll try and join in as well.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:19 am
quote : #6
Its paid for now and comming by recorded delivery a bargin at 75p Smile so hope to be on this Saturday maybe.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:00 pm
quote : #7
Blast wrote:
Its paid for now and comming by recorded delivery a bargin at 75p Smile so hope to be on this Saturday maybe.

Laters

lol thats the only reason you bought it isnt it...tell the truth, I know you can't resist a bargain p&p price...lol...that certainly is good though 75p for recorded delivery...they are gonna be paying more than that Smile

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:31 pm
quote : #8
Yeh you sure know my pet hate and that is rip off postage ebay mechants. When I know how much it cost to post a DC game first class I hate it when I see people trying to make an extra £1 £2 on games by postage, it stinks!!!!!.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:06 am
quote : #9
Type: PAL
Blast wrote:
Yeh you sure know my pet hate and that is rip off postage ebay mechants. When I know how much it cost to post a DC game first class I hate it when I see people trying to make an extra £1 £2 on games by postage, it stinks!!!!!.

Laters

most people put up the postage to cover costs taken out out by ebay, and the price to put up the item in the first place.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:10 am
quote : #10
lozz wrote:
Blast wrote:

Laters

most people put up the postage to cover costs taken out out by ebay, and the price to put up the item in the first place.

Price of advertising should be considerd as part of business expenses especialy where people run stores etc. Its not the purchaser who should pay for that.

Anyway, my PSO arrived yesterday thats was quick.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:51 am
quote : #11
How much does it cost to put something up on eBay anyway?
How much does it cost to ship something like a disc in a jewel case?

There are too many factors to consider...
That's why... I don't sell stuff on eBay...

And... I have nothing to sell.
Posted:
Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:36 pm
quote : #12
to put something on ebay will cost you a small % of the final sail price (or if it starts high a set price

you get 1 pic free and extra pics cost more

poastage in a normal cd case is about 50p + £1+ if you want it recorded delivery

to poast something in a DC case you would look @ about £1 ~ £1.50 (w/ w/o manul in it)

then you have paypal costs ot any other bank transfer costs (all depends on waht you use)

then you have to see just how meny other items are like yours

oh yeh it also costs you £X for how long you put the item on for

hope this helps lol

you can tell i do alot of ebay lol

Douggie
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:14 pm
quote : #13
Damn you, Blast. I was trying to get that copy, lol. Good to know it went to someone who deserved it though.

By the way, i'm new. I registered just to say that.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:07 am
quote : #14
Douggie wrote:
Damn you, Blast. I was trying to get that copy, lol. Good to know it went to someone who deserved it though.

By the way, i'm new. I registered just to say that.

Well hope you get hold of another copy soon. That one went very cheap surprised I didnt get outbid on it. You may find your gonna have to pay a little more than that, think I was lucky on that one.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:02 pm
quote : #15
When I get my PAL PSO situation sorted out I will see you on as well Blast. I have all my stuff sitting here, pweb 1.0, PAL PSO, etc etc. Just havn't gotten around to wiping my DC's memory and getting it all setup and running. (I have V1)