Topic: Finally :) my BBA

Page 1 of 1
xolox
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Im so happy.. after months of wait fianally i received my Broadband Adaptor repleacement... right now im writing these with my dreamcast connected via my new BBA... aaawwwwee... im so happy.. I just want to share these with all these forums.

Like i said before i has to wait months b/c in may play-asia send me a japanese modem instead of my BBA i paid for and i think "these is a scam"..but finally they fullfill their word and send me my replacement.. in these time i lost my girlfriend Sad but receiving by surprise my BBA make the things look better..

Well the only thing i dont like was that i have to pay the importing cost again...well whatever ...

Greetings...

Artman...

crazyBigDan
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:54 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
congrats man...

but i'd take a grrlfriend over a BBA...

people are better then videogamestuff

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:35 pm
quote : #3
xolox wrote:
Im so happy.. after months of wait fianally i received my Broadband Adaptor repleacement... right now im writing these with my dreamcast connected via my new BBA... aaawwwwee... im so happy.. I just want to share these with all these forums.

Like i said before i has to wait months b/c in may play-asia send me a japanese modem instead of my BBA i paid for and i think "these is a scam"..but finally they fullfill their word and send me my replacement.. in these time i lost my girlfriend Sad but receiving by surprise my BBA make the things look better..

Well the only thing i dont like was that i have to pay the importing cost again...well whatever ...

Greetings...

Artman...

DUDE....AWSOME!! I remember your original post. That is SUCH good news that you finally got your BBA! Very Happy I hope you put it to good use. What games do you have to play with it? Quake 3? PAL PSO?

Glad to hear everything worked out and I hope to catch you in some games soon.
Posted:
Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:28 am
quote : #4
Well i just have quake 3 and pso but its the usa version Sad now i must hunt down a PAL version ...

Later i want to check out what other stuff i can do with these BBA.... Wink

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:20 am
quote : #5
congrats man. welcome to the 'BBA Elite'!

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:39 am
quote : #6
Wow congratulations on that bba your going to really like it and hey whenever you want a quake game pm me and Ill be there if Im at home Very Happy .

Sorry about hearing that you lost your girlfriend but dont give up you will find someoneoe else so dont worry .

Have a really great time with it and put it to good use after spending so much money on it .

Oh yeah check out www.ebay.co.uk for some cool pso version 1 and 2 deals.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:49 am
quote : #7
xolox wrote:
Later i want to check out what other stuff i can do with these BBA.... Wink

One of the biggest perks your going to get is easier access to Download content for various games:
http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/downloads.php

I should get a guide up for explaining all of the perks for owning a BBA so users can take full advantage of it.

(What BBA compatible browsers do you have? Do you own PlanetWeb 3.0?)
Posted:
Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:42 am
quote : #8
Playasia.com is a very good place for ordering dc stuff or other gaming stuff today. About your problem with paying the shipping cost twice - simple send them an email and ask for a refund for your next deal. I bought some weeks ago also a jap. bba there - but I got an american model. So I emailed them and asked for a refund and they answered: 25,- $ refund for my next order.

So playasia helps you out also after the deal was made!
Posted:
Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:20 am
quote : #9
Thanx all for the support and welcome.. Very Happy

Yeah Play-asia finally leave me satisfied and i mentioned that i have to pay importing cost to my country no the shipping..that was covered by play-asia.. but when UPS leave the package in my home i have to pay them $30 dls Confused for importing ..

I use PlanetWeb 3.0 but its a copy b/c the packin broadband passport was in japanese and web browser 2 doesnt support the BBA and getting an original i just cant wait.. Wink

About my exgirlfriend , it was hard b/c i dont expected these could happen but now i think that its better these way but i cant forget 6 years Shocked in a couple of months....but im ok now.. Smile

I will be in contact for some fraggs on quake.. and try to get PSO PAL Very Happy

Saludos...

Artman...