Topic: GOATS

Page 1 of 1
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:21 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
As many of you know, Cool Herders is almost gold and should be out by mid-December. GOAT's wrote a very interesting article concerning Dreamcast projects, and a little history on their website. It's a little old, but it's still very interesting, saying that they've got 12 (!!!) projects in various stages of development right now. The Dreamcast is still chuggin', as if any of us doubted it in the first place. Smile

http://www.goatstore.com/news.php?article_id=28
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:49 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I still need to get Maqiupai, Inhabitants, and then Cool Herders. Going to buy them all at once when I get some more cash coming in. Maybe with xmas money Smile
Posted:
Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:13 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
how do these comercial homebrew games play? i the look of cool hearders it reminds me of bomber man for sum reason.
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:29 am
quote : #4
i have Feet of Fury. Inhabitants and Maqiupai didnt interest me much. but this one looks interesting, the 4 player mode sounds like a blast!

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:03 pm
quote : #5
Yeah, both Feet of Fury and Cool Herders look very cool. The fact that Cool Herders has a story mode (which looks to be amusing) and up to 4 player party mode definately puts it at the top. I might get it over X-mas along with either Rez or Ikaruga. I'll eventually pick up Feet of Fury after I get a dance pad, after all, who doesn't love a game that utilizes both your dance pads and your keyboards? Wink
rank 44
Posted:
Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:20 pm
quote : #6
Type: PAL
pakkitman wrote:
Yeah, both Feet of Fury and Cool Herders look very cool. The fact that Cool Herders has a story mode (which looks to be amusing) and up to 4 player party mode definately puts it at the top. I might get it over X-mas along with either Rez or Ikaruga. I'll eventually pick up Feet of Fury after I get a dance pad, after all, who doesn't love a game that utilizes both your dance pads and your keyboards? Wink

FACT: REZ has best last level in a game ever