Page Location: Home > Maximum Pool > Topic
segafreak2
banned!
Posted:
Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:28 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Could someone please explain it for me? And explain where you can get it from? Question
Thanks,
And Season's Greetings Very Happy
Posted:
Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:37 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Pool is a game played with a stick, and a white ball. You knock the white ball against other balls into holes in symetrical ends of a table. You can't knock the white ball into the hole though, just the ball you are trying to bounce the white ball onto with the stick.

There are a variety of other games such as billiards and other variants which use the same basic principles of Pool, and use them in a different way.

Your best place to find Maximum Pool would be to order it online. Amazon or eBay would be good places to look.

And Seasons Greatings to you as well Smile
Posted:
Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:52 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
lordnikon wrote:
Pool is a game played with a stick, and a white ball. You knock the white ball against other balls into holes in symetrical ends of a table. You can't knock the white ball into the hole though, just the ball you are trying to bounce the white ball onto with the stick.

There are a variety of other games such as billiards and other variants which use the same basic principles of Pool, and use them in a different way.

Your best place to find Maximum Pool would be to order it online. Amazon or eBay would be good places to look.

And Seasons Greatings to you as well Smile

lol i don't think he meant what is pool but what is the game like lol
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:08 pm
quote : #4
Hehe, Maximum Pool is an online-enabled pool game (after a small download)that allows players to play many different versions of pool games (including some made up) with up to 4 players. It utilizes FMV, for better or for worse, and for some reason requires that the AI "think" before every move. Overall, it's a nice stress-free (assuming you've muted those FMV characters, lol) gaming experience, and it's a nice lag-free game online (given the right players of course). As nikon said, unless you have some specialty stores around you (where I picked mine up for 10 bucks), your best bet would be on eBay. People sell it really cheap there, since it isn't the most desired game (in their eyes).
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:34 pm
quote : #5
is this game any good? i found one at a local game retailer, and wondering if its fun to play
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:28 pm
quote : #6
Where did you find it, DJ? Was it Game X-Change or Vintage Stock. I would recommend dealing w/ Game X-Change before you go to Vintage Stock. Their stuff is WAY overpriced. I got Starlancer from GXC for 10 dollars but I saw it over the weekend I saw it at Vintage Stock for 25 dollars. As far as the gameplay goes, it is very fun, although about 99 percent of my time is on PSO, I would definitely recommend picking it up.
Posted:
Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:13 pm
quote : #7
Type: Pal
This must win the award for most dodgy thread title ever ever ever ever Shocked

Laters