Topic: Propeller Arena

Page 1 of 26
Douglas Carroll
rank 5
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Propeller Arena Coming Out...read this..

Hey everyone, who knows how reliable this is, but I just read this on the newsgroup....uk.games.video.dreamcast.....here is what was written....

Yep...

The story so far is that someone in the dreamcast community who's sat on his GD-R of the game for the last 3 years decided to sell on...

While the only reason we haven't played is because he hasn't given it out he did at least try to sell it to someone who was willing to release the game. One of the rare game forums im part of tried to raise funds for the game. But with no such luck as to raise the $1500price tag (we raised $400 or so)! One of the board members got out their credit card and paid to full amount. The game will be sent to him and then will be passed on to another member of the board famous for ripping DC games! So in a few weeks we will see the game being released to original members of the board and once that is done we will see how we will go about releasing it to the rest of the net.

The game is coming out !!!

Paulo

......It will be nice if this isn't bullshit, but hey, Halflife and PBA Bowling are now part of my collection so I guess we can all hope!!

Douglas

Smile

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:30 pm
quote : #2
i hope this is true Smile

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:32 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Man, this is amazing if it does indeed get released. I am bursting with excitement.
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:36 pm
quote : #4
Is it going to have online functions?
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:40 pm
quote : #5
DRBagabundo wrote:
Is it going to have online functions?

This is extremly unlikly
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:04 pm
quote : #6
Playing the game offline would be enough for me. Online functions would be icing on the cake. Very Happy

-Mytho

ORtrail
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:44 pm
quote : #7
Very nice, if true. Every game that makes its way onto the DC these days is special. Too many got left in the dust as Sega folded up shop and got out of hardware.

If anyone knows how to get a copy of some of these unreleased games, send me a PM. Share the fun. Smile

Shark_812
rank 5
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:53 pm
quote : #8
yes, i know about this also.....and belokk(the one who released PBA Bowling)
is going to be the one ripping it as soon as he receives it from a guy the bought the game called ServiceGames

heres the message board it is on:
http://pub39.ezboard.com/fassembler19279frm1.showMessageRange?topicID=3158.topic&start=1&stop=20

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:23 am
quote : #9
aww man this is gonna be sooo bad ass. online multyplayers is probably too much to ask for. offline 4 player is plenty for me!
props to these fellas for resisting selfishness and releasing the game so we can all appreatiate am2's last hurah on dc.

OUTTRIGGER WITH PLANES, MAN!!!!!

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:30 am
quote : #10
oh man... i wrote a section about this ... i really want this game...
hope its not too buggy
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:11 am
quote : #11
Very long nice story. Cant wait 2 see the end of that story. Thx for that link.
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:39 am
quote : #12
Yeah, I hope it happens, but I doubt if online would work...at least the game would be great on it's own!!

Douglas

Last edited by Douglas Carroll on Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Keva
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:40 am
quote : #13
this game is gonna kick ass props to the guy thats gonna rip it ..... and damm sega for not releasing it

Last edited by Keva on Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Truewrestler
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:26 am
quote : #14
Versus Link Cable compatible!?!??!?
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:57 am
quote : #15
Finally! The game was completed so it will be glitch free ... but im guessing it was a press released version that is going to be distributed so it may have some bugs. Versus Link Cable compatible nope I read tons about it when I wrote about it and nothing ever mentioned this and it was a US only release and the US didn't even get the official cable so they wouldn't have added this... But this isn't anything new I read that people have been playing for sometime now because some where out there released it on the net but its good to see that its going to get released to the masses and not a group of 5 ppl