Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
kontact
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
This was taken from a post on Sega.com forums:

"Tomorrow the DC will relaunch in Rotterdam at Media Markt. They have got 18.000 DC consoles and ALL (!) the games, including the rare and good ones like shenmue 1 and 2, jet set radio, rez... The amount of those differs per game, but they assured, there will be enough for everyone. Also 50.000 VMU's, Memorycards, Light guns, and steering wheels will be here. There is also a sh1tload of import games and assesoires from Japan and the US, like the maracas for sambe di amigo and the seamen vmu with microphone.

One last spark of the DC, One last chance to complete your collection, the DC will go out with a bang here.

it has got it's final 15 minutes of fame.

22 November, 2003"

-damn thats INSANE!!! there are so many DCs in circulation it can easily still be supported. Nikon, this HAS to be where that guy from Germany got the official DC sticks hes sellin, I checked on them and 2 of the 5 are gone already Sad
Posted:
Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:11 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
OH.....MY.....GOD

WTF?!?! MAN i want some super extravaganza sale like that to happen in the US (like in chicago....maybe within walking distance from my house....because I have no car.)

MAN I wish I could have a economical reversal machine....then instead of having a busted car, i could have a brand new private jet....and presto...FLY right on over to germany.

(grubensau you gonna be checkin out this gaming dreamcast blowout? since you live in germany?)
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:45 am
quote : #3
DAMMIITT WTF!!! sega sssoo hates the US man >Sad, and why chicago lol you should mention all of US major city like NY and LA
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:07 am
quote : #4
kontact wrote:
this HAS to be where that guy from Germany got the official DC sticks hes sellin, I checked on them and 2 of the 5 are gone already Sad

can you toss me a link? id love an arcade stick.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:15 am
quote : #5
FOLKS........ sorry but Rotterdam isnt a german town.... this land is called Holland (what a nice place 2 smoke)

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:04 am
quote : #6
Oh man, now i wish i lived in Rotterdam. Could this be true? Someone must verify it.

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:19 am
quote : #7
grubensau wrote:
FOLKS........ sorry but Rotterdam isnt a german town.... this land is called Holland (what a nice place 2 smoke)

yo yo yo lets holla to all my niggas that live in ghetto holland, smokin up a pound a weed fo a dolla, they celebrate with the sega mega sale, and i sit here the states just waiting for a bail, YO ALL MY NIGGAS IN OC SAY HOLLA! *wits for a response*
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:12 am
quote : #8
HOLLA Evil Razz

-=Pennywise=-
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:14 pm
quote : #9
thers media markt in austria....
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:18 pm
quote : #10
fuck, i want in on that sale ... gay sega

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:29 pm
quote : #11
Mmm.. anyone got a free ticket to Germany?

UniqueTwitch
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:18 am
quote : #12
I'm walking there.... I will probably drown in my journey, but its worth the shot. Wink
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:23 pm
quote : #13
Type: NTSC-J
----

Last edited by Max on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

-=Pennywise=-
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:42 am
quote : #14