Topic: make onlineconsole server

Page 1 of 2
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:50 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
if your on 4x4 please make a room or server with pass to prevent pc cheaters, a pc user kept fuking up my ip by closing games, or make my car run at 32mph, its like pso hackers all over, well my anger got the best of me and got me banned, any1 knows how to bypass this
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:02 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
are you banned from the server all together? or banned from the main chat area itself. You can create you entire chat rooms. Whenever we play next we'll do that.
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:06 am
quote : #3
got banned from main g-rated chatroom but i can still connect 2 server
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:21 am
quote : #4
how long u get banned
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:23 am
quote : #5
i got banned yesterday and still banned 2day
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:02 am
quote : #6
tony2004 and I will be playing 4x4 EVO tonight (sunday night) check the schedule for further details. If need be we can make our own chat room, so you can play with us evilnine Smile
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:32 am
quote : #7
i can make it but ill be ther by 11pm according to the timezone, mon i have finals, but its easy shit, np, just an hour n 30min delay
Posted:
Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:46 am
quote : #8
I have just won 4x4 evo for the PC so I will create servers for you guys and leave my PC on over night Smile

so I can have a max of 3 people here playing it online with you guys
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:48 am
quote : #9
Hi, i hope to be joining you guys pretty soon. It's sad there's cheaters on this game, it seems they get into every game, sad gits.
I read today that there's a lot of folk on but they don't do proper races, but prefer drag races and made up games, is that right?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:30 am
quote : #10
jools wrote:
Hi, i hope to be joining you guys pretty soon. It's sad there's cheaters on this game, it seems they get into every game, sad gits.
I read today that there's a lot of folk on but they don't do proper races, but prefer drag races and made up games, is that right?

Yea some of the PC gamers are cheaters. Many use their career vehicle which can be pretty supped up. Your best bet is to hook up with some fellow dc gamers that can all use the same car. OR another way to go is to host a game but limit the vehicles players can use. Another interesting thing is when you create chatrooms and games as host you can kick and ban people. All I know is the game gets really fun when people have vehicles that are around the same level of complexity. A level palying field really shows the skill of the gamer.
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:43 pm
quote : #11
i also got banned but there is a simple way of cheating this, just change ur isp if ur using a free one or change ur name if ur paying it. Hope this helps it helped me.
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:18 pm
quote : #12
PC users can also download custom vehicles. I've seen actual cars, not trucks that go like 300 mph.

RobJohnson
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:18 pm
quote : #13
LOL!, Nine I got banned from the "evo" room too...bunch o' fucks.

There is another way PC players cheat and it's really gay.... i'll explain it.

You know that key that you hit on the keyboard while playing and it takes you back to the last checkpoint you went through? well...PC gamers can press a key and it puts them to through all the checkpoints...so they do it twice and they win when i'm halfway through my first lap....there is NO point of doing that....honestly there can't be any fun in it at all, I hate cheaters.....they are always the ones who really suck at the game so they have to cheat.
Posted:
Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:14 pm
quote : #14
wow, it never ceased to amaze me how low the cheaters plumb the depths. And why? I just don't get it. I can only assume they're all daft wee 13 year old boys. I'm just glad you can have a room with REAL players.
I'm so looking forward to getting this. Hope to see you guys real soon, byeee

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:38 pm
quote : #15
Yea we were on a few weeks ago and created a room, and banned and kicked the PC people. DC only we said. They got grumpy and said thats not fair. Tuff shit it was a private party hehe. *shrugs* For some reason when I wanna have dreamcast online gaming......i actually wanna playing with other people....on their DREAMCASTS.

It was definatly kool though how we could control a room like that. Also another interesting thing to point out. I was browsing take2 interactive's support page looking for some ps2 information. When I noticed dreamcast 4x4 evo information. In the hosting options for hosting a game, you can set it to specific class vehicles and disable it so you can't use custom trucks. This was implimented by take2 interactive specifically for Dreamcast users.