Topic: Evil Twin

Page 1 of 1
Stonefreeze
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:03 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Was Evil Twin ever released? I heard that it was supposed to be a great platformer, but I never heard word of it since.

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:26 am
quote : #2
It was only released in Europe by some company called Big Ben so it's problably why you never heard of it as it rez , shenmue 2 , headhunter and a few other's never went to the states because of that.

Probably if you want a copy best is to try ebay uk or any other european place oh and that simplesimon shop has the gamesealed for £11 sealed .Hope I was of help mate.

Stonefreeze
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:24 am
quote : #3
Hey thanks for the info. I heard a lot about this game, and it seemed like it was going to make a lot of noise. I'll have to look for it off of eBay.

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:31 am
quote : #4
Type: PAL
its a fun game with an interesting art style, the tutorial level at the begining is a bit of a low point but the rest of it is fun Smile
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:54 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Thanks stonefreeze, you reminded me to buy this game...lol....just this second bought it on ebay for just under £8 (posted) sealed Smile

Been meaning to pick this one up for a while and then forgot about it totally, plus the fact last time I looked it was selling for £15+ sealed on ebay Sad So yeah thanks anyway....for making me spend more money...lol

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
hebe
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:15 am
quote : #6
This game looks good, might get it when I get some allowance! Here's some screens: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/g/dreamcast/evil_twin_cypriens_chronicles/images.php#screenshots I think that they make the game look great!
Posted:
Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:55 am
quote : #7
I got the game -still not finished it yet-

It's a very nice looking game, with a slightly glaucous and child nightmare environment, and very nice music Wink

a reproach indeed, there are saving pb with this game... u can easiliy loose your progression, so now after each playing, I copy my save on a second VM