also a bunch of games...
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:57 pm
quote : #32
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
kingbuzzo wrote:
I'm hoping for some good old House of the Dead 2 for Xmas. I found a couple lightguns at a thrift shoppe and figured I might as well go for it.
dont just stop with HOTD get the others for the light gun. they didnt make that meny i think i have them all. death crimson OX. the satern game off of smash pack. confedentail mission and i think there is one more. i cant remember it off hand
Posted:
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:09 pm
quote : #33
i know xmas is long gone but i thought i would tell you what i got for xmas.
Well i woke up on xmas day all bleary eyed and excited, my girlfriend gave me some presents and i thought that was it, then she said she had one more but she wont know if i will llike it.

She brought out 2 boxes, i opend the first box and it was a Dreamcast WOW i couldnt belive it i was so excited ( i had been talking about buying a dreamcast for years but never could find one that was in a playable condidtion( damn australia)
the second box was even bigger than the first and i was wondering what could be in it, before i opend the box up she said there was to many of them to wrap so she just put thm all in a box.

I opend the box up and there was so many orignal dreamcast games in there i was stunned ( some of the cases are broken but i didnt mind)
All up i got :
1 Dreamcast console
3 Contollers
2 Vmu's
1 Light gun
76 original games (40 of the cases are broken but i dont mind)
here in australia dreamcast stuff can be hard to get and i asked my girlfriend how did she get so many games turns out she brought it from a guy who just came over to australia from england and brought his dreamcast over here but didnt want it anymore all up she only paid 120$ for it . WOW bargin of the century i thought.
Now all i need is to find myself a fishing rod there is only 1 in australia for sale that ive seen scine xmas and they wanted 100$ for it, i think i might buy it as i cant find another one, Damn i hate Australia sometimes.

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:23 pm
quote : #34
wow your going to pay 100$ for a fishing rod. i paid 15 or 20 for mine. and it came with a game. maybe you should look at other countrys and inport one
Posted:
Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:15 am
quote : #35
For Christmas I got two keyboards, and Typing of the Dead. However, the copy of TOTD I got was pirated. I got a refund, but I still haven't gotten a legitimate copy as a replacement. Nevertheless, my sister and I have had much fun playing the game together.