Topic: wow fergot about me dc lol

Page 1 of 1
Drunkn
rank 1
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2006 2:41 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
i fergto all about me dc and fergot how much i liekd playen starlancer tillt eh other day.... what time is teh weekly friday game? and does it fill up any more or has it fallen out over teh past year? ( been about a year since i played i think lol)

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2006 3:37 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
It is still pretty much the same. Games running anywhere between 4-6 players at a time. On average it is 3-4 when I have been playing. Notice many of the PGT topics (Post Game Discussions), which you can use to gauge some of the current activity.

I personally don't make it to the Friday matches so I can't comment on those because my sleeping schedule is all over the place. I usually get on at more random times.
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2006 9:32 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Drunkn, if you go to the game schedule (link at the top of each page) and click on the friday game, you should be able to see the time. Make sure the timezone info is correct in your profile. To check your timezone, click on "profile edit" in the upper right corner and fill in the two timezone fields with the same GMT. There's a clock on the main page, and when your timezone info is correct, that clock will match up with the ones where you live.

Either do that or tell me what major city you share a timezone with and I can figure out the time for you.

The friday games are hit or miss recently. I can't go anymore either until summer possibly. I haven't seen lonewolf, helga, fallout, roman, or the other UK players for a long time. JMC is there sometimes. Maybe it's because I can barely go so I just don't see them. Some OC players go when they can, and that can be 3-5 people sometimes. Just wait around for like 15 minutes if nobody is there when you log on.
rank 1
Posted:
Mon May 08, 2006 3:01 pm
quote : #4
well crud... accordign to my tiem thingy it says between 2 and 4pmi leave here at 2:30 to pick up my son from school and dotn get back till 3:30... but i think if i can remember how to edit my dialup settings ( gotta find my stupid browser disk again) ill try and be there friday.... is there a was to edit teh dialup settigns with out the planet web? ( ive got 2-3 diff disks of diff vers and soem odd one)