Page 1 of 1
DCOnLine
rank 3
Posted:
Sat May 27, 2006 11:25 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello,

I'm currently looking for some DC games that are rather rather rarely available on the 2nd hand market and as I'm a German resident, I'd like to pick up some of them from overseas, where they're in most cases cheaper...

Now I'm wondering if there are any US online shops you could recommend to me?? I already checked ebay.com, but the prices for some specific games are not really different from what I'm used to in Germany, so I took a look at amazon.com - there, a few games can be bought for a more reasonable price. But as I have an German account, it's not possible for me to buy from US dealers @ amazon, right? Or is there any alternative to get past these trade barriers?

Thanks for any advice,
DCO

Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Sun May 28, 2006 9:50 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I thought that no matter where your bank was, if you had a debit or credit card you would be ok as long as it was a Visa/Mastercard/ etc...

Your other problem with amazon would be finding someone who would be willing to ship to Germany.

Stonefreeze
unknown
Posted:
Sun May 28, 2006 11:35 am
quote : #3
http://www.goatstore.com/products.php?page=370000

This store might not be the cheapest, but you can find quite a few releases for the Dreamcast.