Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
NB-DanTE
rank 9
Posted:
Sat May 27, 2006 10:21 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
why dont make other vmu saves in the dl section ? like Quake 3 - outtrigger - unreal - Shenmue - DOA2 - Project justice - HOTD2...........

for the DC user because when i use DC network to download saves it doesn't work in many site or its ziped

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat May 27, 2006 10:43 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
This is an online and network focused website. The download content featured here is "official" download content. It is expansion material that was intended to be accessed via the internet. Some of the material even directly relates to online gameplay such as the tournament replays for Virtual On.

Game Saves are just game saves. They don't directly relate to online gaming or the dreamcasts internet functions. A game save is too vague. And if we hosted game saves then basically anything that could be accessed via the internet such as images, movies, mp3's etc etc could argueably be hosted here.

The only general console / offline related areas at OnlineConsoles are the "Lounges" which allow users to discuss the Dreamcast, GameCube, or Playstation 2 in general. Everything else here specifically focuses on network related functions.
Posted:
Sun May 28, 2006 10:14 pm
quote : #3
There are plenty of gamesave sites online. There are not, however, that many online hubs for Dreamcast. Segagagadomain, gamefaqs, try those if its saves you're after.
rank 87
Posted:
Sun May 28, 2006 10:35 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Plus, gamesaves are something that can be acquired by simply "playing the video game". Download content can only be acquired by downloading it.