Page 1 of 2
JTxBallAx
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:21 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
ok guyz i tried to get online and it was working great and it said connected weolcome to the world of Phantay star online and then there was a message that came up that said my sn/ak was already in use.oh and another question i it supposed to dial your isp or is it supposed to dial to dreamarena.could someone please help me on this. Sad
Xbox live: JTKallDay
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:49 pm
quote : #2
Did you buy a used or sealed copy of PSO?

Was it factory sealed with the crispy folded corners? or re-shrink wrapped?
Posted:
Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:46 pm
quote : #3
it was used but he said he never knew it had online capablities and i asked him if he ever used it online and he said no so idk if ne of you could help me out and get me a v1 sn/ak i would be very appreciated.
thanks,johnny
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:05 pm
quote : #4
You probobly are not going to get a V1 SNAK. If you are going to get online with V1 you MUST get a factory sealed copy.

Do not believe people if they say they never took the game online. People just say this to make a sale. Also, I doubt this person was unaware of the game's network capabitilies. The name of the game has the word online in it!!

It is an unfortunate situation that you are in right now. I wish there was something I could do to help you out.
Posted:
Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:03 am
quote : #5
Type: PAL
lordnikon wrote:

Do not believe people if they say they never took the game online. People just say this to make a sale. Also, I doubt this person was unaware of the game's network capabitilies. The name of the game has the word online in it!!

I was actually bitten by that 3 times already, I received a sealed NTSC pso v.2 that was supposed to be PAL, a v1 without any codes, and a 'sealed' pso v.2 pal, with used sn/ak...

be careful out there, just get a second hand pso v.2 and ask sega for new keys, worked great for me

UMGAWA
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:27 am
quote : #6
misfits138 wrote:
another question i it supposed to dial your isp or is it supposed to dial to dreamarena.could someone please help me on this. Sad

Its supposed to dial your isp.

Dillweed22
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:20 am
quote : #7
One thing you need to understand is it's possible that SOE recycles SNAKs that haven't been used in some time so even sealed copies of PSO or copies that have been opened, but never taken online would have SNAKs that are or would be in use by another machine. SOE no longer gives SNAKs out for PSO v1 so the only way to get online is to buy a PAL copy of PSO Ver 2. They can go for $24 to $40.. pricey, but worth it.
Posted:
Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:35 am
quote : #8
Type: PAL
UMGAWA wrote:
misfits138 wrote:
another question i it supposed to dial your isp or is it supposed to dial to dreamarena.could someone please help me on this. Sad

Its supposed to dial your isp.

It does dial your ISP, however it will still come up on screen "connecting to dreamarena". lozz.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
daisukidayo
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:09 pm
quote : #9
lordnikon wrote:
You probobly are not going to get a V1 SNAK. If you are going to get online with V1 you MUST get a factory sealed copy.

It is an unfortunate situation that you are in right now. I wish there was something I could do to help you out.

Sumimasen

but I have tried PAL PSO Europe edition as well

requires the registration of SNAK just to play game, even the offline mode. perhaps some is unaware coz NTSC US not require

so seller can easy be telling the truth, ne?

i think this, what happened

matane

UMGAWA
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:09 pm
quote : #10
lozz wrote:

It does dial your ISP, however it will still come up on screen "connecting to dreamarena". lozz.

Sorry my bad, it does say this... would I be right in saying Dreamarena would be the Eu server? not something I have paid much attention to, I just play the games Laughing

JTxBallAx
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:07 pm
quote : #11
Hey guys thanx for helping me out with this frustrating shit but i need to just get past this problem and get a v1 sealed copy of the game.i really apriciate it guyz.
keep the real peace,Johnny
UMGAWA
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:22 pm
quote : #12
Shocked
I think you mean you want to get a copy of Ver 2? Wink

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:31 pm
quote : #13
UMGAWA wrote:
Shocked
I think you mean you want to get a copy of Ver 2? Wink

It is easier to find a sealed copy of Version 1.
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:53 pm
quote : #14
Say if you were to buy these games used (Pal copys of course) could you be able to register the Codes form NEW Unopend US Copies of the same games???

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:14 am
quote : #15
killer-elite wrote:
Say if you were to buy these games used (Pal copys of course) could you be able to register the Codes form NEW Unopend US Copies of the same games???

no