Topic: gettin a tad annoyed

Page 1 of 2
HUmar_Dean
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey,i was on the other night with noggins,and this other dude wouldnt get in the teleporter,so we left him behind.So yeah he got pissed,and then some wierd crap wnet on and i was paralyzed but could still attack jus tnot heal ,and i had this dark purple ring around me and the heal star circle from fire swirl mission.this dude knows codes,says he didnt use any,now when ever i go on his hacker buddies always talking crap.Making it really unpleasant to even play,and i dont see many people from here on much lately...getting sick of them.

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:27 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
what a bunch of retards, all I can tell you is to password protect your games...

then again, there is a code to get into password protected games Sad
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:23 am
quote : #3
Just avoid them, and don't play with them. Also, do NOT react to them. Just leave. By sitting around and trying to argue or talk back to them you are only giving them what they want. They want to get rise out of you, and get a reaction. Do not give them this satisfaction.
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:31 am
quote : #4
Type: PAL
Anyone who insults or bugs over the internet (excuse my french) hasnt got any balls. They obviously think it makes them big, but I'd like to see them do it in real life.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
HUmar_Dean
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:11 am
quote : #5
Yeah he's like,"Wanna fight?".an i was lik,"In real life i'd kill you,it wouldnt be a fight,a fight indicates the other fights back".I'm gettin sick of picke don and find it real hard to not retaliate,as i've had it hard in school with people.So i usualy do,its just crap its where the people if any i talk to hang out.
He's like 14 and thinks hes cool cos he can use codes,they were talkking about Kireeking and NOLing in german so wa slike..ah crap.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:29 am
quote : #6
It doesn't matter whether it is over the internet OR in real life. This is the exact same scenario. What... if it was in person would you guys fight? What would that solve? You'd just be giving in to the same behavior.

I understand sometimes people need to be put their place, but saying over the internet that "I'm going to come to your house and kick your ass" is cliche. It is a prime example of what is wrong with online game environments: people projecting their frustrations and insecurities about life into the social atmosphere of an online game.

These people need time to grow up, and get some perspective in life. Nothing you do will create an immediate change in how they behave.
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:58 am
quote : #7
I know who this peopel are , 2 germans from dca "Calbony and another one" . You know i yust "returned to pso some days ago . And only want to have some fun online playing challenge "It's hard enough to find europes that are good in c-mode and actually play" . And what they do , they join my game and do nice . Then we load challenge c4 . And he use a code to get to lvl 200 and drops monomates ect . And says i Give items with word select how anoying ...

Well the game was over for me that day . . .

Yust avoid peopel over from dcarena in pso . other games you can play with most of em . but many cheat in pso
UMGAWA
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:26 am
quote : #8
I can have two guess as to who abused you.. not gonna name names as thats pointless Rolling Eyes
To most that play often you will get to know the who's who and who stear clear of...
Its not such a good thing to point fingers to players off Dcarena... as more than likely some of their users check this site out too...
Its not like all the user's of Dcarena are cheaters.
If you dont feel confortable playing on the EU servers go and make some friends in the JP ships, i did last night as there was 0 people in EU and had a great game, actually one of the players i was with (named OPA) is a student learning english so communication wasnt that bad.
Give it a go.. you'd be more than suprised

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:08 am
quote : #9
Hi...... ok fallout - thanks for letting me know, who the bastard is. I will soon post on dcarena.de in public and let Calbony know that this isnt the way 2 play PSO. The dcaren.de community stands for a friendly pso gaming.
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:15 am
quote : #10
I dont say all , many are not . But those that are make it so obvious that many think all cheat over at dca . But doing it this obvipus talking bout codes anoy peopel by using collored chat ect ect me cant stand that . And i'll stay on EU servers yust try to avoid them
grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:17 am
quote : #11
Posting is done - he has 2 explain something. I ll inform you what he says about that shxt.
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:07 am
quote : #12
thanks grube Very Happy Its handy having a translator Laughing
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
mad_pic666
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:06 am
quote : #13
@ HUmar_Dean

you are freezed at ttf? if someone was steering the dragon?
you are thinking steering the dragon is cheating? please learn a little bit more about pso or read this tutorial before you say someone is cheating you:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1325

the section for you is: Play as Dragon/Sil Dragon

and read this sentence: layers who get stomped by this player controlled dragon will be shrunk smaller and smaller

no one was cheating you Humar_Dean!

and you have insulted them extreamly, so they said it would be better somone ... ! and if you always think, that game magzine is hack item then just download the japanese download quest sunset.... there you will get much more hack item hehehe ....

if you dont know, just learn a little bit more about pso

now i think its time for you to say sorry!

@fallout callbony hasn't used a lvl 200 cheat... who the other guy was, i dont know

i hate these discussion's please get together and have fun - we are a big pso family

Last edited by mad_pic666 on Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

HUmar_Dean
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:08 am
quote : #14
i agree nikon,i dont want to bring real life into the game it ruins it,i never said id go to his house,i said to him.IF this was in real life it wouldnt a fight id kick your ass,iive never argued with any one on pso ive had a great time so far.God...now theyre gonna be a huge argument comin'.

great...all my fault.

i never said steering the dragon was cheating,READ WHAT I SAY.THE dude had left and i was paralyzed but ONLY in magic .it was strange i'm not apologising to any one i didnt do any thing he was being a whiney dumb ass for no reason.No one was controlling the dragon.
And as for saying i need to learn more,you need to learn mroe about me.im a level 112 on gamecube i know pso im not dumb.

oh and threatening to FSOD me,hes a nice guy huh?

mad_pic666
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:24 am
quote : #15
@Humar_Dean

what is gamecube? - heheh

then why you say that steering the dragon is cheating, many people has readed this on ragol!
why you insult many people because they have a game magazine or special mag they have earned at the sunset quest?

and they symptoms you have described, that can be happen during ttf stearing the dragon!

Quote:
oh and threatening to FSOD me,hes a nice guy huh?

they have made fun, because you have insulted them, please think before you talk...., they would never do!