Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:21 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
One piece of advice is to check play-asia.com right now. They have a lot of US-NTSC dreamcast games on sale for $9.90. Brand new copies. I ordered Unreal Tournament, Quake 3 Arena, and Outtrigger. $9.90 for brand new copies, can't beat it Smile Shipping is a tad pricy since it's from Hong Kong. However if you think about it, to order these games individually at other sites, they would probobly be more expensive and also would cost shipping for each site you ordered from which would amount to the same, or more than what play-asia would charge.

Just to save people the time, I linked below all the games that are currently onsale for $9.90. I had some freetime on my hands so I just figured it would benefit those who were looking to spend their holiday money.

oh and btw these games are $9.90!!!!!!!! and all US-NTSC region.

Quake 3 Arena
Unreal Tournament
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Silver
Nightmare Creatures II
Toy Commander
Star Wars Demolition
Maken X
MDK 2
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Plasma Sword
Virtua Fighter 3tb
F1 World Grand Prix
Flag to Flag Cart
Chu Chu Rocket
Phantasy Star Online
Floigan Bros.
Sega Bass Fishing
Space Channel 5

There are even quite a few japanese dreamcast games onsale for $8.90!

I made my order of Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, Outtrigger, a dreamcast s-video cable($3.99!!!!!), a ps2 i.Link system link cable, and a Skillz 4M VMU with FREE link cable (nexus compatible). It should be ehre tomarrow, the post office keeps coming but they freakin won't leave it without my signiture and I sleep in the day lol.

Anyways, I thought I would just mention this in a single thread since I had already mentioned it in a few other threads already. Happy shopping!
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:47 am
quote : #2
thanks nikon. i just got paid so im DEFINATLY getting a few things.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:24 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey MasterChief: Grab 1 of these when and if you can, then working with MSR will be a breeze. We could just email time trial ghost saves back and forth with ease.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-v-70-1u-4-7.html
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:02 pm
quote : #4
cool. man, im gonna go nuts-o on that site. so far its jojo's adventure, sonic 2, a mod chip, mdk 2, the pal Soldier of Fortune, and maybe the jap ferrari f355. dose anyone have this? is it in english?

i was this close to buying kof 2002... THIS CLOSE!!!

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
OrochiSonic
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:16 pm
quote : #5
How much better would the s video look then from the normal red yellow white cables? I might have to get one now.
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:15 pm
quote : #6
hhmm... out of that list of games i have quake, unreal tournament, chu chu rocket, and pso. which of the other games listed should i get???