Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
noonotthat
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:54 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was reading past posts about this game and it said something about there being some kind of update to the grafiti software in jet grind radio. But since the site has since been shut down, is there any other way to get this update? I've googled it and came up with nothing. Any help would be great.
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 am
quote : #2
no idea but if you know of any place i can see images of the graffiti that would be awsome. i wanna get a cube xl tatto. i cant find a gallery around this site but when i goggled images a sign that said "jet grind radio graffiti acrhive" brought me here.

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:30 pm
quote : #3
dang, you guys oughta know that you can basically make your own images and save them to the vmu, then use them on jgr
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
noonotthat
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:32 pm
quote : #4
yes i know that, the question in this topic was about an update for the software that jgr uses for graffiti. I really want to know about it, thank you
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:33 pm
quote : #5
hmm, never heard of that then, but if there were something, wouldn't you have to download some kinda update file for the vmu that will stay there and take up space for all eternity?
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
noonotthat
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:35 pm
quote : #6
yes, but where would you find this update, ive searched for it, and have found nothing, but I have read about some update for it on this website.
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:07 pm
quote : #7
Yea I had signed online when the JGR website was officially online and received the updated file. I have no idea what it changed, if it added anything new, or fixed any bugs.
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:09 pm
quote : #8
ok, so it just does it automatically? or does it ask befor it downloads it?
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:25 pm
quote : #9
I signed online to the official site in 2003, and there was a link to upgrade some file. I clicked on it and it downloaded a file. No idea what is specifically did. I have yet to fully research the situation.

So I am just as clueless on this subject matter as anyone else for the moment. I do not think it was a major upgrade or anything. Maybe to fix a bug or something.
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:26 pm
quote : #10
allright kool, well if anyone maby has this update file and cooould send it to me a or a link to it, that would be great
Posted:
Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:28 pm
quote : #11
I need to confirm to see if I even have the updated file. I might have started a fresh JGR save since then.
Posted:
Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:19 pm
quote : #12
lordnikon wrote:
I signed online to the official site in 2003, and there was a link to upgrade some file. I clicked on it and it downloaded a file. No idea what is specifically did. I have yet to fully research the situation.

So I am just as clueless on this subject matter as anyone else for the moment. I do not think it was a major upgrade or anything. Maybe to fix a bug or something.

i know there is a bug in shubuya cho where you can skate inside of walls. verry annoying camrea angles. ill reserch it and see what wall it is, its a proven glich; read it somewhere. mabye thats what it fixed.

exelent! this site is actually active. ok can any one hook me up with a place i can see the jgr graffiti. i want 76. sick town tattoed on my back badlllyyyy
also i used to have it on favs but i cant find the offical site any more. whats up with that? any one have a sure fire link?

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:14 pm
quote : #13
Type: PAL
PhantomDust wrote:
exelent! this site is actually active. ok can any one hook me up with a place i can see the jgr graffiti. i want 76. sick town tattoed on my back badlllyyyy
also i used to have it on favs but i cant find the offical site any more. whats up with that? any one have a sure fire link?

its probably been taken offline by now (i say probably, i mean has, i've never been able to connect from the ole JSR browser)
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:23 am
quote : #14
The official JGR site was taken down in 2003.
Posted:
Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:49 am
quote : #15
Type: PAL
Shame. this had me interested when I saw the topic. Can anyone explain in greater detail what this does/did?