Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:13 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
isnt 4 wheel thunder like speed devils
Posted:
Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:27 am
quote : #17
They're both arcade racers, but i think 4WT is slicker. SD was mad with the monsters, lava and all the other interactive weirdness. I swapped it when i completed it. Wish it was still online.

I finally found MSR. Had a good go on it yesterday. I find it hard racing in the city at night. Also the squirmy handling doesn't suit me, kinda like GT3 squirminess lol. Great games tho.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:36 pm
quote : #18
4 wheel thunder may not look the muts nuts like msr but i find msr no fun at all anymore, where as 4 wheel thunder is a challenging rollercoaster with some truly demonic tracks.

to explain my comment about msr, i stopped playing it because of 2 reasons. first the scoring system really ticks me off. in the chapters where you are racing against 4 others around london, i cant do that race and come 3rd or higher without being a real dirty racer, i only have the scummy mx5 and mg and i cant qualify without getting really low kudos points. they always manage to over take me on straight aways, and i cant stay a head with out driving recklessly which invariably lands me up stuck on a fence or kerb. little help? the other thing is the internet side just doesnt work for me, how do you actually put the info in the internet sections on to the internet???? i selected internet and it comes up with time trial, create time trial and another one, i did all 3 and nothing goes on the net or anything! i must've missed something i dunno.

anyway four wheel thunder is the best racer on dc, besides le mans 24hr. le mans has much better graphics than msr, and anyone still play the original speed devils? thats the most original driving game i've seen around for a while