Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:45 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
So yeah, some folks I know and I are going up to Tahoe for some snow sports and lounging in a cabin (they're actually pretty cheap if you can get about 10 people to come along; we're paying about $30 each per night for three bedrooms and a hot tub).

Of course, I'll be bringing my Dreamcast (w/ four controllers and two keyboards) and Saturn (w/ ten controllers and two multitaps), plus a CD travel case with a few games.

This should make for some good evening-time fun... And yes, I know our fearless administrator is going to frown when he sees that I don't have any SNK fighters represented, but hey, I'm getting around to it, I promise. Very Happy

SS: Saturn Bomberman (US)
SS: Vampire Savior (JP)
SS: Cyberbots (JP)

DC: Super Puzzle Fighter IIX (JP)
DC: Rez (EU)
DC: Street Fighter Alpha 3 (US)
DC: Marvel vs. Capcom (US)
DC: Soul Calibur (US)
DC: Dead or Alive 2 (US)
DC: ChuChu Rocket (US)
DC: Sonic Adventure 2 (US)
DC: Space Channel 5 (US)
DC: Typing of the Dead (US)
DC: NBA 2K1 (US)
DC: NFL 2K2 (US)

Last edited by martianviking on Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Technofungk
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:07 pm
quote : #2
Oh man, CyberBots for the Saturn....awesome game!

Saturn Bomberman ain't too shabby either, especially the 10 player mode!

I love TOTD, but never played it with 2 keyboards. I can only imagine how crazy that will be. Wink

Overall your list looks quite good for some multi-player party action. As far as I can tell, the only game(s) missing from your list are SAMBA DE AMIGO (with the maracas of course), and 3 DIRTY DWARVES.....the latter being one of the best multi-player action games of all time!

Anyway, enjoy yourself and have a great time. Oh, and make sure you kick some cyber-butt in CyberBots!

Technofungk

P.S. LordNikon if you're reading this....What's up! Obviously I've been gone for a while, but I'm baaaaaaack! Smile
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:20 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U
oh man, for a party, saturn bomberman is all you need! 3 dirty dwarves is also an amazing game, much like guardian heroes, but a lot easier to get! Powerstone 2 is great fun, and Seaman is actually rather fun with a group of people. just have everyone take turns talking to him and see what kind of reaction you get.

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:21 pm
quote : #4
w3rd im going there for xmas
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:01 pm
quote : #5
Zeiram_Wing wrote:
oh man, for a party, saturn bomberman is all you need! 3 dirty dwarves is also an amazing game, much like guardian heroes, but a lot easier to get! Powerstone 2 is great fun, and Seaman is actually rather fun with a group of people. just have everyone take turns talking to him and see what kind of reaction you get.

seaman??? that game gets boring or a multiplayer, i suggest zombie revenge
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:15 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Technofungk wrote:

I love TOTD, but never played it with 2 keyboards. I can only imagine how crazy that will be. Wink

Overall your list looks quite good for some multi-player party action. As far as I can tell, the only game(s) missing from your list are SAMBA DE AMIGO (with the maracas of course), and 3 DIRTY DWARVES.....the latter being one of the best multi-player action games of all time!

Anyway, enjoy yourself and have a great time. Oh, and make sure you kick some cyber-butt in CyberBots!

Technofungk

P.S. LordNikon if you're reading this....What's up! Obviously I've been gone for a while, but I'm baaaaaaack! Smile

OMG DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TECHNOFUNGK!!!!! WHAAAAAHOOOOOOOO 1!?!?!?2flkjadsgjdsklfjgdsfkjhgdsjfjhgdsjfhgkasdfhgsJD;Fomjd

Welcome back man!!! Man...so much catching up to do....I don't even know where to begin.
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:25 pm
quote : #7
Technofungk wrote:

Technofungk

Hey!!! look's who back!!!!
What's up Techno ,how do u doing??
Smile

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:09 pm
quote : #8
evilnine wrote:
seaman??? that game gets boring or a multiplayer, i suggest zombie revenge

Seaman is a hell of a lot better then that trash, that game is so bland and isn't the key thing in all games to be fun, which that game flat out isn't. Seaman is "slow" but once he can talk it is really fun, ever cursed him out the responces are great!