Topic: Official Dreamcast Wheel

Page 1 of 1
killer-elite
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:03 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I've recently bought this device for my Dreamcast and Notices a Black Input into the Streering Wheel I was wondering if they ever made a foot pedal for this Wheel???

Dreamcast ™
rank 39
Posted:
Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:30 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Not to my knowledge. The official wheel has always been just the wheel itself. The plug sort of looks like the same one the V4 Interact wheel uses for its foot pedal. I'll have to get mine out and see if they're interchangable.

zeleny
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:48 am
quote : #3
Man, my official DC steering wheel started acting funny since few days ago. I'm really disappointed coz this is one of my most prized DC items. It complements my small collection of racers. I have to say that ever since I started using this device (the best racing wheel your money can buy for any system), I can't possibly go back to using any other pad. Unfortunately, when I floor the analog throttle, the breaks for some odd reason gets in the way Sad

My question is since I bought this device used, it didn't come with the original box. I too notice the input plug located near the base at the front and was wondering what it's for? Someone please confirm if you can use alternate foot petals from another device like those of interact's V3 FX racing wheel.