Page 1 of 1
DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well the night started off with me signing onto Starlancer and trying to join a game shutdown and not seeing anything I made a game called LATE AGAIN fortunately for me Mertens stopped by and let me know that LordNikon was hosting after we all got together we did some Tag Bomb
Mertens had a big lead
Nikon with a commanding 2nd
and I trailed for most of the game

I started to get back into the game with some luck and some mines Twisted Evil
Partway thru the game instead of trying to "Return to sender" the bombs i'd give to someone and switch targets to someone who was'nt involved that way instead trading a bomb back and forth with the same person everyone got a chance to get the monkey off their back.

Then Mertens said "Be right Back" next thing Nikon and I knew Mertens was down to 0 and managed to climb back into a position to challenge for the #1 spot (I don't recall how the scores broke down) maybe cause I was at the bottom (AGAIN!)
Then Lordnikon left , and shortly afterward Mertens was leaving .
was that it for me?
NO
I went to the lobby to check if anyone else was there, and there was someone in the Asteroids it was Smurph!
we battle it out for a bit
overall it was some good games.
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:34 am
quote : #2
Wow cool! Smurph showed up later? Did he not see the game we were in? Hmm. That master list can get wierd sometimes.

There were mines everywhere in that game. I would be flying and couldn't turn on my breaks fast enough to avoid the impending doom. It was as if space had been carpet mined.

One time I got the reverse controls pick-up 2 times in a row while I had the bomb! All I could do was tumble through space and let the time run down. <insert> laughs as Nikon explodes. (+3)
Posted:
Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:59 am
quote : #3
Ya, that was a fun game. I was kinda worried nobody would show up because I was there at the beginning and waited 20 minutes. Apparently both Nikon and Daman must have logged in within a minute of me leaving (good thing i checked back here Very Happy ).
Quote:

That master list can get wierd sometimes.

I'm going to modify that topic you have stickied at the top, Nikon, warning people about the master list. I should have put that a long time ago because it is nothing new if you know about it.

I think I was the one who started the carpet-mining. I got like 4 or 5 mine powerups in a row and just unloaded everywhere Twisted Evil I was lucky to only hit my own mine once. Then I started hitting everyone elses Crying or Very sad

Thats some bad luck with the reverse controls Nikon. Whenever I get that I just try not to get shot, but with you having the bomb, that's awful.

Quote:
Then Mertens said "Be right Back" next thing Nikon and I knew Mertens was down to 0 and managed to climb back into a position to challenge for the #1 spot (I don't recall how the scores broke down) maybe cause I was at the bottom (AGAIN!)

lol, I don't know how that happened. I just sort of just try to kill all you guys, and any other points I get from the bomb are just a bonus. I noticed I could almost never pass the bomb to Nikon if I was chasing him. It might have been a connection thing because this ship would sort of lag when I was shooting it. It was like he was in two places at once, and my guns couldn't decide which one was real. So sorry Daman if I was always passing the bomb to you, once it got down to like 10 seconds, I had no other choice.

We should do this more often. I'll be there tomorrow at the scheduled time (if I'm awake).