Topic: No More!?

Page 1 of 1
LanDC
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:46 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I just gotta say. This site is a great idea. And we need to get more visitors. but has anyone been to sega.com? the english section. in the help. it says that this month. ALL dreamcast game servers are going down exept PSO and PSO 2. i hope this isnt true.... but anyway. I'll be on Outtrigger a lot. so, lets see some more players! that is.. if it stays up...
Posted:
Fri Jun 13, 2003 6:24 am
quote : #2
UT has already gone so im guessing the rest are all gonna fall too. Sad Crying or Very sad but also a good time to move on. Q3 might be aroun for a while as people make DC servers from PC so get a copy of that if you wanna continue playing DC online Very Happy
Posted:
Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:32 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Not ALL the servers are gonna just fall all at once. Some are hosted by independents and the game publishers, not directly by seganet. We'll just have to wait and see. Unreal Tournament was hosted by Infrogames, and was shut down by them, not by sega. Infrogames probobly cought word that sega would be closing the servers down this month, and decided to shut theirs down early, this is my guess.

Anyways by next week I will have a list of companies that can be contacted in an attempt to aquire server software.