Topic: psov1/v2 ?

Page 2 of 2
Stadic
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:16 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Simplesimion is some dude on ebay who sells game. I sent him a money order and when he gets it he can convert it himself. I payed about 25 bucks. It took awhile but hey... he sent me 2 games because of the wait. So now I have one thats still unopened.

JTxBallAx
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:37 pm
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U/C
yea i bought my copy from simple simon also.. it takes about 2 weeks to get to your hosue differs where you live tho;but make

sure that the game is sealed or you cant play online i got mine sealed but my SNAK was all messed up and i cant figure it out now

,buti would suggest simplesimon also.peace,misfits
Xbox live: JTKallDay
mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:26 pm
quote : #18
i dont feel very comfortable sending a money order after hearing all the horror stories people told me about ups and usps. on the dcemulation boards i was reading some of the horror stories that have come from the post office about ripped open packages and stolen stuff. it would just make me feel a lot safer by paying with paypal. and the ones i was looking at are all sold by simple simon so it would still be an option if i can never get money back into paypall account. i really wanna know where this simple simon guy is getting so many sealed dreamcast games and acessories. he has 200 sealed sonic adventure games for 100£ 96 sealed sega vmus, 200 sealed sega rally games, 24 new controllers, 48 sealed rumble packs, and apparently a whole bunch of sealed pso v1 games. this is just from his first page of items. he mustve worked for sega or something at a distribution center or something and just took this stuff when the dreamcast went out.
patrickphan2
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:33 pm
quote : #19
Look for typos. I mean seriously. My friend(hes in the UK) is soo nice he found me a good copy of PSOV2 for only 14 bucks(USD) i think with shipping. I got it from ebay.co.uk under the name "Sega Dreamcast Phantasy" or something like that. It came with everything!

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:34 pm
quote : #20
ive looked at every picture for every sealed copy of pso on there and they are all the same and i compared it to the v2 and v1 covers and they are v1 covers. maybe ill get lucky and they put up a v1 pic but had v2. we'll see what happens i guess.
JTxBallAx
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:33 pm
quote : #21
Type: NTSC-U/C
ripped open packages? dude ive bought 2 copies from simple simon he wouldnt rip you off and ive never had a packege coem to me ripped or stolen items....its not that often that those things happen...kinda rare actually.but if thats the way you want t go then you do that.
Xbox live: JTKallDay
Stadic
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:05 pm
quote : #22
I agree. He sent me 2 items one came a little late and the other came like in 2 weeks.

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:06 pm
quote : #23
i was saying that the postal service had done the damage not the person sending it, anyways its not that i wouldnt trust him i just dont trust the post office sending paper money in envelopes in the mail. and im sure it would take less time for me to get money into my paypal acount and buy the game than wait for my money to get to europe. so about pso do very many people play that often through this site? and am i going to be able to play without getting the dreamkey disc?

Posted Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:51 pm:

yea i just now figured out that £ isnt a euro symbole but instead the pound symbol, and i always though that the uk used euros. so those games are actually about 20 us dollars instead of 13. wouldnt it be nice if the world could settle on one currency. i also checked the ebay sites for germany, france, spain, and canada just to see if those might have one but no luck just more v1, i did find a v2 on the german site but it was an ntsc one.
Stadic
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:51 am
quote : #24
No man... don't send the money staight. Go to the post office and get a money order for 25 bucks. Then send that to him.