Page 1 of 1
Gforce
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:49 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Streets of Rage 2.....I swear friends would come over and we would alllllllllllllllways play dat damn game and I loved the fuggin music on that game to,I swear I would just stick that game in sometimes, go straight to sound test and play that ending theme song over and over. And I STILL can't beat that wrestler boss cat w/o usin a damn continue,I swear! I could go all the way up to him and not lose but 3 lives then alla sudden I'm using lives like crazyyyy

And call me sloow as a mug but I didn't figure out about that mania mode till about 3 months ago!

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:52 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm not sure what Strrets of Rage game I played but when I was younger me and my brother used to play the game constantly.

I can just remember an elevator level and a mansion level where tables are sliding towards you and you have to jump over them.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:54 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Can remember palying this game at my mates house in the kitchen on a telly that was on a stand about 7ft in the air Very Happy Great fun all round, we were about 17-18 then those were the days, arguing over who got what player.

Laters