Page 2 of 2
Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:49 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
If you can't get ahold of a decent torrent, I can do a file transfer over MSN Messenger to anybody who needs it. The image is 387MB in .rar format. I also have the BleemCast beta, which is around 362kb. Both are .cdi format.

I don't have an image file of Half-Life anymore, but it hasn't bothered me since I still have my CDR copy that I throw in from time to time. I need to redownload the image though in case something ever happens to my physical copy.

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:46 am
quote : #17
instead of redownloading it why not just put your copy in your computer and extract the image with discjuggler or alcohol 120%
Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:57 pm
quote : #18
I didn't know if it would still be selfbootable that way.

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:19 pm
quote : #19
Yes, the self-bootability will still be there.

The minova link works well. Maybe there are two versions on the site and you got the wrong-un . Try t'uther ?

Use Bootdreams and Winrar for the burning and extraction. Sorry don't know the programmers name's, but it's the easiest way to get a cd-r and not coaster. ie. good EASY! programs to use.

Posted Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:50 pm:

Propellar Arena is an OK multiplayer game which, obviously ?, suffers from a certain shallowness when played singleplayer off line. Decent graphics (and the explosions are modelled on AfterBurner . Hohoho). And fun for a while. It just needs multiplayer and, yes, maybe get rid of those explosions.

Far better to get Aerowings 2 NTSC, or Iron Aces has a good, sorry shiz, story for those of you requiring more of a Romp. I think Aerowings 2 is, sorry expletive, well it's the best ever flight sim, sorry Game(and what a shiz name that is). Maybe not the depth and scope required by say, the bombers(sorry if that(crap) joke? offends anyone btw), and Microsoft's Flight Sim is always going to trash it for sheer scope, but the physics/ genius handling(sorry if i used the wrong word pilots out there) of the planes plus the ubiquotous camera mode make PROPELLAR ARENA seem boring and lifeless in comparison.

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:05 pm
quote : #20
Thanks for the link mrandyk, it just motivated me to start downloading the game again Smile

But now that I started the download, I see no seeders or peers.

Is it possible for anyone to seed the game for a little while?

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:18 pm
quote : #21
Be patient. The seeds are a bit erratic, but you should get it downloaded within a few days. Hope you enjoy the game.

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:56 pm
quote : #22
i have pretty much worked out a deal with patrickphan2 where i send him shenmue2 backup for his propeller arena backup, so uh in case anyone was gonna offer to send it to me which i doubted in the first place it wont be necesary. at least if this works out.