Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:57 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Its amazing what old stuff its out there on the net, cant say I am one for searching it out as such but I stumbled onto the below link by accident when looking for some info on my netlink. Just by reading that its obvious it was very dated but fact based and opinionated when it was written. Hitting the back arrow at the bottom takes you to a site that looks like it was large and active at some point in time but was abandoned in 2000. Worth a look for the curious.

http://www.hardcoregaming.com/editorials/e14.htm

Laters
Posted:
Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:33 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Great article. This is a "nikon" worthy article. The writer bases his points on information and facts rather than biased opinion.

One of the best was his comment about the userbase for the xband, and then stating how the saturn userbase is brutally small, making the Netlink a greater challenge than XBand.

It is interesting to find articles like this and read them. I would have liked to have been on the Xband network via Netlink back when it was up. It would have been pretty cool.