Page Location: Home > Classic Sega > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
I had these when I got a Master system fro Xmas as a teenager Smile Wish I had kept them now as I looked on Ebay last night and there was one pair for $50. I reckon thats more than what my parents paid for them new but a bit hard to tell as was part of a pack. Would love to get these again simply due to 3D space harrier it was the only 3d game of the 6 that I ever owned but it was a class game Very Happy The glasses did not give what I call a real 3d effect objects never came out of the screen at you but what it did do was make the screen or picture deep. It was a nice effect I would love to get the glasses again and all the games as I am sure to have missed a good one in the other 5. Guess i never got any other 3d games as I got into the rat race of collecting all the games everyone else was playing and I was the only one with the glasses. Another thing to note about 3d space harrier was the music, seems odd for an 8 bit title but although similar many of the tracks stick in my head to this day.

Laters