Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:54 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well I jsut wanted to say thanx to those that showed up last night for some intense Quake 3 action. RobJohnson, martianviking, was really fun. Was anyone else on the other servers? I kept refreshing my gamespy 3d but didn't see anyone else from OC from what I could tell. Well I look forward to next week. It was definatly some intense action.
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:25 pm
quote : #2
dayum yo, rob's munkey ass didnt tell me thea wuz a game yestadaii. i wudda been thea if i knew thea wuz a game scheduled.

Last edited by DRBagabundo on Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
unknown
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:41 pm
quote : #3
hello there

yea soz man ... i had to work late I would of come online didn't know you would of all been on...next friday i finish at 4:00 P GMT so I will be there this time

and I will try and get my brother on the PC as well to link so thats two people

[UKR]DreamcastUK
[UKR]TheShowStopper

and I also have setup two other of my UKR members on their Dreamcasts so by then there could be another two players.

[UKR]Victory will be on of them
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:49 pm
quote : #4
Hey, there'll be a game every Friday (that's kinda the point), so we'll see you then; or if not next week, then the week after.

It was definitely a good time. There was some good competition, but even if you are doing poorly, Q3A is always fun (you can always get a frag in edgewise if you try long enough).

Good times. See you next Friday. Twisted Evil

RobJohnson
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:42 pm
quote : #5
Hey, yeah that was alot of fun, but I stopped talking because I don't have a keyboard and the in game keyboard stopped working for me.... Mad

Sorry about leaving all of a sudden, was fun, I'll be there next Friday, if I stop talking again, you know what happend. Smile
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:15 am
quote : #6
i was on us servers but real late like 4am plus i need 2 buy new q3 disk, some maps wont load and just reset my dc, i was cleaning disk with toothpaste *works like charm* but dint read the tube like a moron, and saw that it contained bakig soda, now my disk look like crap, still works, same problem still, and more loading
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:34 am
quote : #7
.... I was there 90 mins later *7am* .... noone was on the UK servers .... I try 2 be there next week Smile