Posted:
Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
In an ultimate forest run I found:

Red Handgun 25%Beast (untekked)
Ancient Saber 15%Beast (untekked)

and I saw my first Pal Rappy! I have over 400 hours in! It dropped:

Sound Source FM (I already have used this magcell so if anyone has a Mark III and want a Master System let me know)

and then in an Ultimate Mines run:

Anti Android Rifle 20%Dark (I have been thru many mines runs with Yelloboze players, but this is the 1st I've ran across) This one is for Rayj, DaMan! Mr. Green

Cool

Last edited by U-235 on Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posted:
Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:43 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yo! I'll take that mag cell. If you could somehow save it for me it would be greatly appreciated. I am on V1 and can't do those quests. I would like to be able to snag the item and transfer if over to a V2 character down the road. So I would really appreciate that item (or any extra mag cells you come across that you already have).

Also congrats on the Ancient Saber. That weapon rules! (Reminds me of Zelda's sword hehe)
Posted:
Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:25 am
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
Yo! I'll take that mag cell. If you could somehow save it for me it would be greatly appreciated. I am on V1 and can't do those quests. I would like to be able to snag the item and transfer if over to a V2 character down the road. So I would really appreciate that item (or any extra mag cells you come across that you already have).

Also congrats on the Ancient Saber. That weapon rules! (Reminds me of Zelda's sword hehe)

I hope your not asking for U-235 to give you the mag cell while you use a V1 character, it will turn into a baby mag if you do just like most V2 only wepons/items, i.e RED HANDGUN turns into a HANDGUN when picked up by a V1.
Sorry if i took your post the wrong way but thats what it sounds like.

Congrats on the item finds U-235, Its been a while since I've found anything new!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:12 am
quote : #4
So if I simply pick up the item it will turn into a Baby Mag? I can't store the item in my bank?
Posted:
Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:35 am
quote : #5
Wow those are some interesting finds you had last night, hopefully I can find a number that will give me a stable connection.
Starwalker
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:59 pm
quote : #6
Type: PAL
lordnikon wrote:
So if I simply pick up the item it will turn into a Baby Mag? I can't store the item in my bank?

You can't store the item in bank because when you pick a Version 2 item automatically transforms into a Version 1 item like UMGAWA said. Makes sense because in version 1 those items don’t exist, they are not in the code of PSO ver 1. Version 1 players can’t pick the items nor see them or even see them equipped in version 2 characters. The only things you see equipped is like a normal sword, saber, cane, etc…and a version 2 Mag is viewed by version 1 players as baby mag.
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:02 pm
quote : #7
lordnikon wrote:

Yeah they're right. Definitely need V2 to have the magcell. It would be interesting to drop the item on Pioneer 2 and see what it is for them. Who knows, this may be a good way to get a V1 magcell! Smile Then again it COULD just be a monomate and if a V1 player actually picks it up, a monomate is what it is.
Posted:
Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:15 pm
quote : #8
Uranium-235 and Rayj were playing in Uranium's game, and we came across a SPECIAL WEAPON we both could'nt use it, had it Tekked to find out it was a RED SWORD !!! with 25% Dark I was to excited to pay for a better %.
Found that out after getting the AAR too.
UMGAWA
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:23 am
quote : #9
Quote:
Uranium-235 and Rayj were playing in Uranium's game, and we came across a SPECIAL WEAPON we both could'nt use it, had it Tekked to find out it was a RED SWORD !!! with 25% Dark I was to excited to pay for a better %.

Wow you guys are going crazy with the rares lately, maybe sonic team are easing up the lack of rares throught the server? (doubt its possible but who knows?) or your just having really really really good luck!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:35 am
quote : #10
DaMan wrote:

The Red Sword is awesome! One of my favorite rare weapons in the game. The thing is HUGE!
Posted:
Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:00 pm
quote : #11
Ah it's probably just luck of the draw, really. I doubt I'll find much more because I've been long overdue for a very rare item drop.

edit:
Not to get off topic, but in PSU you have lucky days. They can manipulate it by class/gender on 4 different levels. So my guess is this is something as simple as manipulating a number and certain people are luckier. More than likely they could do this when the game was first made.

edit2:

Well after that I'd have to say who knows they very well could be manipulating the drops! Please note that I am playing on a JP server in what is daytime for them.

edit3:

Ok this is getting a bit ridiculous. Tonight I saw a Hildetorr and a Pouilly Slime! I also saw a pouilly slime last night. So for this week so far (just rare enemies:

Monday - Pal Rappy
Tuesday- Pouilly Slime
Wednesday - Pouilly Slime and Hildetorr

The Hildetorr only dropped a Trimate but this is the first one of these I've seen too! Shocked
Posted:
Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:25 pm
quote : #12
After having struggles getting online yesterday I finally connected and since by this point I almost did'nt want to play anymore I took Rayj on a VHard run of the forest where in F1 he came a AGITO (1983 version) while not as "rare" as the other items it was still surprising also this was done on the Eur servers.

Last edited by DaMan on Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:47 am
quote : #13
And I have yet more unbelievable findings to report! Last night in an Ultimate Forest run in area 2, I opened a box that contained SECURE FEET. This morning I was doing some caves runs with JP players and they saw a Mil LIlly. My view was obstructed from all the Vulmers and Govulmers. It dropped a Marksman/Arm. So it's been one really cool week on PSO for me! Mr. Green
Posted:
Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:09 am
quote : #14
Type: NTSC-U
heeeey. you think all these rares have something to do with the servers coming down?
Maybe Sonic Team is giving us treats?!

I wish i could stay for longer than a few minutes at a time (my DC resets as most of you know) so i can get
a rare item. But I only have 288 hours. But i was playing with some of you guys and someone gave me
an Ancient Saber & Bloody Art, which I thought would look really cool, but it just looks like a twin-hand blades.
It looks better on the GC.

anywhooo, it'll be awhile before I can find any ggood rares. I miss playing online. OH! Sorry Uranium for
booting myself out of our game. Sad

the best thing I ever found was....State/Maintenance. Yeah...pppfhh!
I wanna play Ultimate online!!
Playtime: 0291'16" Offline Mode: HARD
ONLINE: de-railed!! XC
K_I_R_E_E_K
unknown
Posted:
Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:11 am
quote : #15
Type: PAL
found a sacred cloth on ultimate ruins claw (1/20.000)
i also found a H....justice with 40/0/40/30....for real