Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3
DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:27 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
Posts: 596
Type: NTSC-U/C
Not really interesting ,but kind of odd this morning onine I just to did a ultimate forest run and came across 2 PARASITE WEAR NELGAL's and they were both had 1 slot and in the same game I came across 3! SPECIAL WEAPONS which were all RED SABERS nothing special really but the odd thing is I normally get 1 special weapon in a run then I get 3, just seemed a bit odd.
  _________________
My PSO character stats are here
along with a few other sites I can be found at.
My DC is offline.
K_I_R_E_E_K
unknown
Posted:
Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:44 am
quote : #32
profile : pm
Posts: 229
Type: PAL
the more you find the better, my red saber is 35% native with 50%hit (total of 85%).....keep it up, maybe you will find one better then mine,lol Mr. Green
sometimes i find 3 or even 4 special weapons.....and sometimes i get none.... Crying or Very sad
 
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:24 am
quote : #33
profile : pm
Posts: 331
In an offline vhard caves run with my HUmar the other day, De Rol Le dropped a 4 Slot Parasite Wear : De Rol 1st one I've ever found. Mr. Green
  _________________
Red River RAmar
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Display:   
 
View previous topic - View next topic
Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3