Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
JTxBallAx
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:14 pm
quote : #31
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
yea i wish there was more thna one round cuz that i think doesnt determine the winners cuz one match is nothing.but mc monkey do you think you would want to change it ?/ which im sure you wont want to cuz the tourney already started.peace,Johnny
Xbox live: JTKallDay
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:44 pm
quote : #32
Type: PAL
misfits138 wrote:
yea i wish there was more thna one round cuz that i think doesnt determine the winners cuz one match is nothing.but mc monkey do you think you would want to change it ?/ which im sure you wont want to cuz the tourney already started.peace,Johnny

its difficult enough to try and organize just one match for each round, imagine how much time it would take to have several?
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:46 pm
quote : #33
misfits in the case of our match i hardly had enough time for the one match we had with everyone and for grube it was nearing 1am and someone else had to go, 3 matches would be better to determine who is better but its just a real pain to get them all organized.
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:54 pm
quote : #34
mrandyk wrote:
3 matches would be better to determine who is better but its just a real pain to get them all organized.

I personally like to think that no one is good at quake. To me it seems very much down chance, which is why i love it so.
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:56 pm
quote : #35
i did good in the tourney match because of pure luck, out of the 8 or 9 practice games i did not once did i even come close to getting 8 frags. i got to 3 once, but yea it is all luck in my case. i do have to say that grube is good though.
grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:14 pm
quote : #36
Uuuuuu misfit Smile - I told you inside the server I can understand how U are fealing ---- but thats not a talk for the board. Why? It sounds a bit you cant loose. Except the result and do it better next time. All i can say is GG - thx alot for that match - hehehheh. The quake tourneys here wont never show how good someone is --- because all the monster players are gone. The tourney is for me more a chnace 2 get some good games running. (thats why I was for best of 3).
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:26 pm
quote : #37
Type: NTSC-U/C
yea true guys ... but that was a damn good game i thought it was pretty intense lol, but actually there is skill in quake i mean take for example you need to have fast reactions and most of the time good acuuracy with the gun.oh sorry if it sounded like i dont want to lose.i just said i wish there was more rounds thats all.peace,misfits
Xbox live: JTKallDay
mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:16 pm
quote : #38
Grube you say all the monster players left, are you saying that there are/were better players than you?!?! its too bad that this is the only match that has been done and that it will be a while before the other 2 matches get over with since the one match i dont think any of the players have been on this site for a week and dont have a thread in game organization for their match.
grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:06 am
quote : #39
mrandyk wrote:
...are you saying that there are/were better players than you?!?!

Indeed - I found my master. Im not bad playing and I know the stages - but count how long Im playing that game..

Posted Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:35 pm:

Any progress?
Posted:
Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:35 pm
quote : #40
Whoops. I just got a PM from DCemulation telling me to get my ass over here. I had the first topic bookmarked and I checked it frequently for updates. Didn't realize there was a part II. Hyper Shadow are basically available anytime between 2-7PM on weekends.
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:34 pm
quote : #41
GyroVorbis wrote:
Whoops. I just got a PM from DCemulation telling me to get my ass over here.

That was me, about your match you should create a thread in the game organization for your match to keep everything straight.
lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:58 am
quote : #42
Ok i have just realised one major thing we have not stated.
How long the matches should be.
I say 20 - 30 mins?

Also this has dragged on for a while now.
Can teams which are not already helping organising thier games (in game orgo) please hurry up.
Thanks, lozz.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:46 am
quote : #43
Play on fallouts server - 30 frags limit. And m8s play your games..... I mean it shouldnt be hard that hard 2 figure out a time.

Posted Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:59 pm:

Progress?

Posted Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:31 pm:

Bump..... 4 weeks are gone - and only 1 game has already finished. Sad
So Mcmonkey whats going on? Is this the end of the tourney?
Posted:
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:42 pm
quote : #44
Team Wank vs Shock therapy results!!

The night was quite eventful. Lozz's DC broke and Grim mysteriously disappeared...so it was left to just me and 2kool...

so the result was...

(scroll down some more)

2kool 20 and McMonkey 0...

I would like to say that I was playing blindfolded, and had my hands tied behind my back as well...Oh and 2kool happens to have been playing the game for well over 6 years and is better than God.

Now then what to do next...
unknown
Posted:
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:51 pm
quote : #45
Oh well mcmonkey, it's the taking part that counts Smile

Looks like 2kool is 2good !