Topic: i heard the bad news

Page 1 of 1
theChamp1219
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:38 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
srry that ive been gone so long....i forgot my password but yeah, that sucks that sega is shuting it down, i was going to buy a pal pso 1 and 2 off ebay BRAND NEW!!. but when i heard the bad news i was like.....i better not, its a shame
its to bad i never got to play with you guys.....is there any way we could stop sega from doing it lol jk

little story:
"lol i remember when i was in 5th grade, the sega dreamcast first came out, i thought it was so cool but i never got a chance to play it tell because my mom and dad thought it was to much money Sad i wish i could of played it then, would of been able to play tons of the online games and most of all pso"

i just wanted to say thank you lordnikon
for starting onlineconsoles.

Dreamcast ™
rank 39
Posted:
Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:11 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
theChamp1219 wrote:
i just wanted to say thank you lordnikon
for starting onlineconsoles.

You make it sound as if the longevity of this website is directly affected by the closure. Laughing We're still fortunate to have a couple other great games that will always be online. But, yes, we should be very thankful for this site since I'm sure it's been responsible for getting a lot of people online with the PAL server / scheduling games.

Metal Hedgehog
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:50 pm
quote : #3
I think he ment to say like...kind of a shame that a game that made The Dreamcast's online really good is leaving...